HxH RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A treasure called Nen (Phantom Thief Kodai and his group's nen training thread)

3 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

A treasure called Nen (Phantom Thief Kodai and his group's nen training thread) - Page 3 Empty Re: A treasure called Nen (Phantom Thief Kodai and his group's nen training thread)

Post  Fwink Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:32 am

((first he has to explain that i have manipulation))
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

A treasure called Nen (Phantom Thief Kodai and his group's nen training thread) - Page 3 Empty Re: A treasure called Nen (Phantom Thief Kodai and his group's nen training thread)

Post  Admin-sama Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:48 am

((newspaper, not leaf))

"that makes you a manipulation type" explained the man, "and we can keep going sure but nen can take years to fully master"
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

http://theonepiecerp.forum-motion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:49 am

((edited)

"Years! i dont want to waste years on this, i just want to use it to steal more stuff!"
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

A treasure called Nen (Phantom Thief Kodai and his group's nen training thread) - Page 3 Empty A treasure called Nen

Post  PorcupineMan Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:50 am

"But we can learn on our own once we learn what we need to know." Klepto sam said, quickly.
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Location : It's classified I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:51 am

""well what do we need to know? o and what does 'manipulation type' mean anyways?" Ray asked, calming down.
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:01 pm

"you will be able to learn to manipulate organic and inorgainc mater, if you lean this all the way, sounds useful to me"
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:07 pm

"so i can move stuff with my mind, like telekinesis!" Ray was getting excited i can just lift objects out of people hands to take them!
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:25 pm

he had him hooked "now, to be able to use nen you will need to learn a few basic techniques, you just did hatsu, but you will need ten, ren, and zetsu at least"
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

A treasure called Nen (Phantom Thief Kodai and his group's nen training thread) - Page 3 Empty A treasure called Nen

Post  PorcupineMan Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:26 pm

"I'll give you more if you teach me well," Sam said while pulling out another bunch of cash. "Hehheh." He was getting rude glances. "I need cash for emergencies,"
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Location : It's classified I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:30 pm

As the nite wore on the old man explained the very basics of nen, they drifted off in to an easy sleep waiting to train in these basic skill the next day
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:38 pm

While ray slept he dreamed of stealing a giant blue sapphire from a stuck up busines man with hundreds of guards. Then he snapped awake remembering something important i still need to steal our money back! he crept over to the sleeping hobo. if i take it all he'll notice, ill just take a little for now He reached into the mans coat to get the pouch but it was gone! where did it go? where did it go! He silently searched all around the man, finding nothing but dirty rags and old bottles. where could he have hidden it? after an hour of searching Ray returned to his sleeping spot, but his mind was full of thoughts of finding the money and he got no more sleep that night.
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:48 am

Although it was pretty early in the mourning K was already practicing with Ten as there teacher instructed last night, he sat on the steps of a nearby building concentrating
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:50 am

The next day Ray got up before everyone else. he had not slept for half the night, and had large bags under his eyes. i need to steal something! he trotted off in the morning gloom, out of the homeless district, and to a small convenience store. He went and got a chocolate bar and pocketed a pack of saltwater taffy at the same time. he gave the clerk the money for the chocolate bar. When the cash register was opened he tapped the clerk on the opposite shoulder. when the clerk turned he snatched a few hundred jeni and pocketed them before the clerk turned back. He smiled at the clerk and left, munching on the chocolate. He returned and put a taffy on the pillow of each of the 3 sleeping men, his 2 partners and their teacher. He then sat, chewing taffy and and waited for them to wake up.

Last edited by Fwink on Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:52 am

((sorry assume mine happened first))

Ray watched as K practiced, still munching on the last few taffys. i should probably practice shouldn't i... gah i hate having to actually work for something he finished up the last of the candy and focused his aura, forcing it to flow around his body instead of away from it.

Last edited by Fwink on Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:53 am

((they dont have those things in the HxH universe nor do they use dollors, oh and I have nothuing to add right now))
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:54 am

((how do you know they dont have them? and i forgot the kind of money they use))
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:58 am

((jeni, there allso worth les then yen individualy, 230 buys a can of soda))
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:01 am

((ok i edited. should we continue training or go do something else?))
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:08 am

((you're NOT training yet I am, and we need to get the basic tecniques down before moving on to advanced techniques and finaly our specific abilitys, this is where your experiance in the nen feilds will be deturmaned))
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:14 am

((wait y can't i train? i've been up all night...))

Ray was trying to get the nen to flow around his body to protect it, but he couldn't hold it all there. there was always ome leaking out somewhere, a bit above his head, some off his left hand, a smidge off his right knee, He couldn't stop some of the aura from just floating away. He knew these places would be vulnerable unless he could keep the nen flowing over them, but every time he concentrated on one point, 2 more sprang up. "ARGH!" he grunted and released the ten. "I just can't do this kind of stuff well."
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:15 am

((you can you just werent, allso protecting your body with nen is NOT one of the basics which are ten, ren, hatsu and zetsu))
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:17 am

((ten is protecting your body with nen, and thats what hes trying to do))
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:19 am

((fine))

K was next to him, "my aura just wants to move around so much its realy hard to get it to stay in one place, or close to me, looks like your having the same problem"
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:22 am

"Yeah, i dont see why we have to do this. all i have to do is manipulate one of their blood vessles and close it to knock them out ((he doesn't know that that would require expert emission and manipulation skills plus having to overcome their ten))
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:25 am

K knew nen wast so absulte but if he told him that ((I keep screwing up with names because you to have chaned them so much)) he wouldent be a god with nen then he might stop doing it so K kept his mouth shut but he did tell him something the old man had said "with out this ten thing we cant be able to see or move our aura"
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next