HxH RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight: Kaiser the fist vs anyone

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Fight: Kaiser the fist vs anyone - Page 2 Empty Fight: Kaiser the fist vs anyone

Post  PorcupineMan Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:30 pm

(( I know that but.... He didn't kick!))
When Ryu pulled back his punch kai swerved behind him causing him to punch the post. He fired another attack, this time a right strait, at Ryu's back. "Come on, You look like a clown,":
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Location : It's classified I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you

Back to top Go down

Fight: Kaiser the fist vs anyone - Page 2 Empty Re: Fight: Kaiser the fist vs anyone

Post  Orphan_Smasher Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:54 am

Ryu turned his body 90 degrees just in time to see a punch fly by his stomach, this kid's pretty quick Ryu pulled back his arm in order to drive a punch square into the face of Kai using the momentum of kai's own punch, COUNTER CHANCE! Ryu thought
Orphan_Smasher
Orphan_Smasher

Back to top Go down

Fight: Kaiser the fist vs anyone - Page 2 Empty Fight: Kaiser the fist vs anyone

Post  PorcupineMan Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:59 am

Kai bobbed out of the way, and weaved to Ryu's back, at the same time, he threw a right straight, which was aimed at Ryu's ribcage. "You're not so bad, I guess," Kai said happily.
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Fight: Kaiser the fist vs anyone - Page 2 Empty Re: Fight: Kaiser the fist vs anyone

Post  Orphan_Smasher Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:05 am

((you can't dodge EVERYTHING i throw at you, ive already been hit at least 3-4 times and you just keep bobbing or swaying out of the way like its nothing, my guy isny a novice at this, hes had 9 years of training, im gunna take this right straight, but you gotta start takin some hits too))

Ryu finishes his swing but hits nothing but air, before he realizes it, he feels a sharp pain in his side, [i]ARRGHH! i think he broke a rib! IM GUNNA KILL THIS FREAKIN KID![i] Ryu turns and charges, grabbing at Kai in order to clinch, while pulling his left fist back in order to drill it into Kai's ribs the second he gets a hold of him.
Orphan_Smasher
Orphan_Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:08 am

((This is just embarressing))
Kai jumped back, but tripped and hit his nose on the floor. It broke and blood got into his eyes. He tried to get up but he sprained his ankle. Kai crawled toward the man, and tried to punch him, but he dislocated his shoulder.
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Orphan_Smasher Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:16 am

((thats not what im talking about... thats too far, just take a hit every once in a while, dont be a clutz, undo that cause thats just no fun))
Orphan_Smasher
Orphan_Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:18 am

((No, I thought that I was doing to good, so I put a random event in there to even the playing field))
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Orphan_Smasher Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:22 am

((i dont get it though, how is it that Kai has the advantage? hes smaller so he can be faster, yea, but breaking your nose, spraining your ankel, and dislocating your shoulder is too much, just fight as if i were you're equal, getting hit when i clinched you wouldve been fine))
Orphan_Smasher
Orphan_Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:23 am

((No! What's done is done, and you seem to have one))
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Orphan_Smasher Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:34 am

((its not about winning... its about having fun during the fight, especially just a random one like this... honestly, i would rather not have won like this, i just wanted to have a fun fight))

Ryu, still infuriated by his broken rib took this as a chance and threw a punch directly at the center of the sternum of Kai's chest.
Orphan_Smasher
Orphan_Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:36 am

Kai coughed up blood. He was frustrated, because it was obviously his falut he was in such a bad position. He was hit in the chest, and spat out some more blood.
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Orphan_Smasher Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:40 am

((when Ryu is angry hes kind of an A-hole...))

Ryu looked down at Kai and spat on him, "I dont even care about this stupid competition anymore, im just going to enjoy beating you till im satisfied" As Ryu said that, he kicked at Kai's chin, hoping to do some serious damage.
Orphan_Smasher
Orphan_Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:37 am

"IF that's how its gonna be then okay," Kai got up even though there were crippling injuries, and so the kick missed. He threw a suckerpunch at Ryu's balls, and laughed. "You're a jerk."
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Orphan_Smasher Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:50 am

Ryu smirked as he jumped back, "THATS THE SPIRIT! LETS MAKE IT A BRAWL!!!" Ryu lept off of the mat at the child kicking at him as he decended closer
Orphan_Smasher
Orphan_Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:52 am

((I'm ending this. We can have another fight, that's a real brawl later, but this was supposed to be a boxing match, you can think of it as you won, even though I suicided))
"STOP" The ref cried loudly. the battle stopped, and no one got the money.
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Orphan_Smasher Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:53 am

(( neither of us won, i honestly thought the fight lacked something... wasnt as fun as i was hoping, next time maybe ))
Orphan_Smasher
Orphan_Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:56 am

((Well, boxing matches aren't that fun if they are play by play, they need to be fast acting))
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Orphan_Smasher Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:02 am

((true... and its less fun when you cant hit your target [given you the stink eye] Suspect ))
Orphan_Smasher
Orphan_Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:04 am

((you could hit me, just not with a punch, and I'm sorry, I just wanted to have some fun, because it was boring doing the hunter exam. I fought myself. It was the longest fight.))
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Orphan_Smasher Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:07 am

((wait... if its boxing... how am i supposed to hit you with something other than a punch though... i dont want to cheat and headbut you or something, and kicking is illegal too though i feel for you having to fight yourself, thats never fun...))
Orphan_Smasher
Orphan_Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:09 am

((So we cool?))
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Orphan_Smasher Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:16 am

((lol never said we werent, i think we havent differant fighting styles which horribly clash is all... i love to describe things to the last tiny little detal, and you just like going with the flow i think))
Orphan_Smasher
Orphan_Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:18 am

(( I like typing little bits because, Sense there are only two admins i have to watch over the forum aloot))
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Orphan_Smasher Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:22 am

((i only say this because i have no life, and its more of a joke because i dont want to, but you should make me an admin cause i have no life and am on the site all day ))
Orphan_Smasher
Orphan_Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:25 am

((YELLOW CARD! ASKING TO BE AN ADMIN! WE MIGHT STILL BUT YOU GOTTA BE GOOD FROM HERE ON KAY?))
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next