HxH RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kai Kenpachi

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Kai Kenpachi Empty Kai Kenpachi

Post  Orphan_Smasher Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:22 am

Name: Kai Kenpachi
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 287 lbs (cybernetic implants, his entire spine is made of metal so his weight is increased, though he is a moderately skinny person)

Best physical characteristic: Speed / Nimble fingers / Dexterity / Eyesight (all contributed due to his modified nervous system, though his strength is "Meh" at best)
Best mental characteristic: Good luck (If you can consider it a characteristic)

Abilities summary
Hand to hand: Intermediate
Weapons: Advanced Mastery Assasssination techniques (his weapon's are extremely thin cords that are capable of slicing through rock and some of the softer metals ie, brass / gold)
Non combat: Expert Pianist

Techniques:
Hand to hand:
Weapons:
1. Spider's Web (Sends out all 8 threads that surround and trap the enemy)
2. Widow's end (Once an enemy is trapped inside of "Spider's Web", Widow'end pulls the threads back to the gloves, causing the threads to squeeze around the victim and slice through them)
3. Venom (Using 1 thread, Kai sneaks up on an opponent and strangles the opponent till their head is severed)
4. Silk Cocoon (Rapidly spins the threads around himself in order to negate most attacks that come at
5. Wind slash (using the threads like a whip, Kai slices into his enemies without them even knowing where the strike comes from since the threads are so small. Thge wounds are small cuts and are superficial, but with enough of them the blood loss can cause dizziness and blurred vision)

Non combat: Terror Score (a piano score that sends shivers down anyones spine who hears it, its a part of the "Sonata of darkness" played on the piano. If someone of weak mind hears the song, they can suffer fatal or debilitating injuries.)

Equipment: Leather gloves with extremely long wires sown in at the base, between the fingers and thumb. see http://www.onemanga.com/Basilisk/1/011/ for a picture resembling them. Cybernetic implants both eyes, entire spinal and nervous system redone. The eyes allow him to see in normal color vision, like normal eyes would, and also allow him to detect heat from up to 50 yards away, the eyes are directly linked together so he cannot have one eye looking through normal and one eye looking through heat. The spine repaired his nervous system, and increased the speed in which messages are sent from his brain to his body, allowing for slightly increased reflexes allowing his body to react the instant he wants it to without delay. his muscles still limit him though.

Appearance: Kai Kenpachi 0b46901 I will explain the reaper and the little ball with eyes in my nen explenation hoozits.

Personality: Kai is somewhat paranoid and schitsophranic often talking to himself, because of his paranoia, he is extremely cautios around people he doesnt know very well. He enjoys killing people and watching them suffer as well. Kai takes missions handed to him VERY seriously, and does not like to fail or leave a mission assigned to him oncomplete, no matter how menial it is.

History: Early on in Kai's life, he was a normal energetic kid who enjoyed playing with freinds and loved playing the piano even more. However that all changed when his grandfather who had died left Kai an old piano score in his will. Kai was ecstatic and couldn't wait to play the score he had recieved from his grandfather. As soon as he had gotten home, he opened the largbe envelope, in which there were several pieces of paper, all but one contained musical notes. The one that was differant was a bright red scrap of paper that had been taped to the front page of the score. "Sonada of darkness, piano score. DO NOT PLAY!". Kai stood there with the small note warning him of the dangers of the Sonada, and wondered to himself... "Why would Grandpa leave me this if he didnt want me to play it?" So Kai brushed off the warning and sat down at his computer, setting himself up. He began playing the score, a melody of terror and pain rang from deep within the piano, sending shivers down Kai's spine. Unable to stop playing, he continued on and on, soon his eyes began to hurt, and bleed, rupturing from the inside out, causing him to go blind, but his fingers kept moving, even though Kai could not read the score anymore, his minds eye knew what came next. He kept playing and playing, until finally he hit the final note of the score. Kai's spine shattered and his nervous system shut down, he felt an immense amount of pain and then soon after passed out. When Kai woke up, he was attached to medical machines lying in a bed of a hospital, breathing through a tube. He could not see, but he could hear the things people were saying around him, talk of experimental procedures that could give him his eyesight back, and replacing his spine and nervous system with machines. His parents were objecting, but they were interupted by the grunting of their son. They rushed to his side and the doctor began to remove his breathing tube. Kai coughed and sputtered, but the next thing that he said made his parents collapse into tears. "P-plea...se... fi...x... me..." Soon after Kai was taken to an operating room at a differant hosptial, where he would undertake the experimental and risky operation to fix his eyes, spine and nervous system by replacing them with machines. The risks were high, as the operation would have the doctors in direct contact with Kai's brain. As the operation progressed, things had been going well, the doctors had completely removed all of Kai's spine and replaced it with a new machine that not only would completely rework and repair his current nervous system, but it would make it stronger and faster at transmitting the messages from the brain to the rest of the body, giving him somewhat hightened reflexes. After they had gotten Kai's back sown up, the began to operate on his eyes, first removing the eyes that had been destroyed from the sonada, and replacing them with eyes that looked almost exactley the same as regular human eyes, except for the bright, almost neon yellow iris. After they had installed the new eyes, they had finished. Two months later, Kai woke up, and looked around the room, he could see perfectly fine, and he even noticed things he normally wouldnt, such as body heat. There were 2 figures standing outside of his room, he didnt know why, but he stood up, feeling heavier than he used to, but able to freely move about. He went to his window and opened it, then began tearing the cords attached to him off one by one, and finally climbing out through the window and down the side of the building... and though he felt heavier, he felt lighter at the same time, as though it were easier to move despite his weight increase. Kai left the hospital grounds, not knowing why he had been there or even where he was going. After a few year, Kai's memory still had not fully returned, and when a strange man offered him a large amount of money in order to kill someone, Kai did not have any money at this point and was desperate, he eagerly accepted the deal, and killed his target effortlessly, thinking how easy it was to make the money. From that point on, Kai had always earned his mnoey by killing people, or stealing, earning a reputation as a cold blooded killer without morals or kindness in his heart.

If you do not wish to become a Hunter please include this in sted
Spoiler:

When you have mastered, or at least learned some nen include this information
Spoiler:

Last edited by Orphan_Smasher on Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:30 am; edited 9 times in total
Orphan_Smasher
Orphan_Smasher

Back to top Go down

Kai Kenpachi Empty Kai kenpachi

Post  PorcupineMan Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:33 am

Um 2 things, cybernetics are a bit overboard, considering that they don't even have flat screen tvs

Secondly my main is called Kai!
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Location : It's classified I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you

Back to top Go down

Kai Kenpachi Empty Re: Kai Kenpachi

Post  Orphan_Smasher Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:37 am

isnt it kaiser?

i mean i can make his name Kaito, but... theres a ton of people with the same name throughout the world =P and the cybernetcs arent that much of a long shot, and are required to even enter admin-samas troupe 403
Orphan_Smasher
Orphan_Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:38 am

It's fine, but describe cybernetics to me, I didn't see them

and for joining his groups, it's one change, like someone with glass for eyes (so retarded) or scissors for hands.
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:46 am

more than one change is incuraged
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

http://theonepiecerp.forum-motion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Orphan_Smasher Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:21 am

they are experimental implants that had been designed by a genious doctor. its a bit futuristic but hunter x hunter is a mix of futuristic and the past, think greed island, though it was made using nen, that still doesnt change the fact that they have technology like computers and the video game system you put GI in... im just saying its possible with the cash.
Orphan_Smasher
Orphan_Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:23 am

what do they do?
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:24 am

plezse put a very in depth description of their effects and inner workings in the sheet
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Orphan_Smasher Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:56 am

k... where at? i also added the nen abilities for when he achieves them, and ill put the things the implants give him

edit
i posted what they do in equipment
Orphan_Smasher
Orphan_Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post  Orphan_Smasher Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:10 pm

So is anyone going to take a look at him? i added what you wanted under equipment...
Orphan_Smasher
Orphan_Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post  Orphan_Smasher Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:56 am

sooo... approved? maybe?
Orphan_Smasher
Orphan_Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:08 am

ONe problem, if i made your neck numb you couldn't move.
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Orphan_Smasher Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:44 pm

??? are you refering to the nen ability? cause he doesnt have it yet, he has to learn it just like everyone else, and its not exactly easy to single out the neck of a shadow, considering the light has to be close to the horizon to allow a definitive outline of a neck to appear, so even though its possible, its only possible for a couple of hours after dawn, and a couple of hours before dusk. And besides, im a very realistic RPer if you havent noticed by now, im not going to use something to the point of it being considered cheap
Orphan_Smasher
Orphan_Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:20 pm

Okay, well approved...

Spoiler:
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Orphan_Smasher Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:29 am

you're just saying that cause im mean to you and didnt make you toast... =P

oh yea but kaiser, i was wondering, the condition to switch between the reaper and the ball, would it be possible for me to shorten that time? I was thinking and it would make for an interesting fight if the ball could be summoned 10 minutes or something after putting the grim reaper away, so it gives say... 5 posts where i cant use the nen beasts, but then once the 5 posts are up i can switch over to the ittle ball to eat the shadow that was severed, making for an interesting "HOLY CRAP WHERE DMY HAND GO!?" scene... if not would it be possible to shorten it to like 1-2 hours since i dont really know how to dictate a time skip of a full day...

i dont know if that part was approved or not yet, since your only really supposed to do that once you learn nen...

BTW, kai is gunna train in manipulation so he can control his wires better, and i edited the "secondary nen type" thusly
Orphan_Smasher
Orphan_Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:07 am

you have a LONG way to go before I even complain about your nen, quite frankly your weapons are illogical, your abilitys are not clearly defined and there is way to much cannon/spoilers in your history

((professor grumpy pants has arrived!))
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Orphan_Smasher Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:27 am

cannon/spoiler? how so/what?

The weapons arent really illogical, he flicks the around like small whips, and he can wrap them around things and since they are so thin yet sturdy, the can slice through some substances, and with the aplication of nen, they can slice through rock or soft metals as i explained, though i probably should have noted that he cant cut through objects that hard without the application of Shu. i dont understand what the cannon/spoilers in my history is all about, so if you could explain, id appreciate it. and my abilities are defined pretty clearly... he wraps the cords around someone, and they are trapped. he can then either let them go, or apply pressure and slice them up. he can whip the wires at someone quickly, causing small cuts and gashes, but doing no super painful MY GOD MY HAND IS GOND! damage. i can somewhat agree with you on the silk coccoon, but i thought it would be neat to be able to defend himself in case of an attack he couldnt dodge, but basically its he just whips all of his cords in a circular fashion to block incoming attacks by either shredding them or changing their trajectory as they come in contact with the wires...

also, you cant say that its illogical because in the hunter x hunter world, (though im not saying i can do this) Killua is a normal human being who can sharpen his nails and strengthn his hand, and pierce someones body to steal their heart, and thats before he even knew what nen was...

i edited out the part where he was on par with the zoldicks, if thats what you meant by spoiler?
Orphan_Smasher
Orphan_Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:37 pm

no I meant that you disclosed where the devil melody was which messes with part of the siries but what ever I no longer care

STILL APPORVED

though the ability is compleatly unbeatable, once you get me in the cloud THAST IT! DEAD! cheap but I dont wanna argue so its still approved lets say no more about it
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Orphan_Smasher Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:59 pm

cloud? what? the score that kai owns is only the piano part, not the whole thing, just like the flute score, its only a part of the sonada of darkness, as for this cloud you speak of... i know not... and aside from that, he just has the score memorized, he lost the actual paper of it... he climbed out of a hospital window and ran for it... i doubt hed think... "AH! THE SCORE! i should snag that..." geek

and besides, he cant use a piano in combat... that'd just be silly... he plays it when hes bored, and it only effects people with weak constitution (I.E. it wont effect people that dont want to be effected by it)

still though, no clue what you mean by cloud... and i dont want you to think the character is overpowered, that makes me feel cheap and sullied... like a german whore...
Orphan_Smasher
Orphan_Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:15 pm

it makes little differance you are already approved anyhow
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Orphan_Smasher Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:49 pm

it makes a differance to me. i wont use things you deem overpowered, like im not gunna whip out a mini piano and start playing a death melody in front of my enemies >.>

AND I STILL WUNNA KNOW WHAT YOU MEANT BY CLOUD!
Orphan_Smasher
Orphan_Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:01 pm

to bad?
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Orphan_Smasher Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:48 pm

CURSES! CUUUUUURSEEEEEEEEEEES!

cmon though... whats this cloud you were speaking of?
Orphan_Smasher
Orphan_Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post  Orphan_Smasher Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:00 am

hey admin-sama, im thinking of having kai train so he can use materialization, so he doesnt have to even worry about the wires anymore, and was wondering how id go about doing that, would i have to have you or fwink oversee my training?
Orphan_Smasher
Orphan_Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:54 am

but that would required totaly new abilitys, he would get "memory overload"
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content