HxH RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suzette “Nova” Cole

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Suzette “Nova” Cole Empty Suzette “Nova” Cole

Post  sakuras-full-of-cats Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:45 am

Name: Suzette “Nova” Cole (just called Nova)

Best physical characteristic: She is in extremely good shape
Best Mental characteristic: She knows how to work with what she has as in showing off her body flirting to get what she wants.

Abilities summary ((styles and experience levels. Beginner, intermediate, moderate, advanced, advanced mastery, high master ECT.))
Hand to hand: Moderate. She is a street fighter. So she has no honor or pride to hold her back from getting down and dirty.
Weapons: Bat (Advanced)
Non combat: She can persuade people into doing some of the stupidest things.

Techniques list ((specialty moves, make sure to number and give a summary))
Hand to hand: (1) -Kneeing in private areas (if you can call that a technique >.>) (2) –Throwing blood in peoples eyes often getting purposely hurt to do it.
Weapons: (1) - Homerun. It’s just her hitting as hard as she can at your body or head. (2) –Foul. Swinging downward to hit someone on the ground. (3) – Grounder. She’ll hit the wall or ground around the enemy so that what ever she hits injures them.
Non combat: Flirting if you can count that.

Equipment: A bat. She keeps it in one of the holders on her backpack.

Appearance: Short blonde hair in a low pony tail. She wears a grey softball jersey (sleeveless) and red shorts that are about 6 inches above the knees. She wears a red hat. She wears a red small back pack that she keeps spare cloths and food in. She has a B cup but her flat stomach makes it look good. She’s 5 feet 5 inches.

Personality: Very teenage like. And though she’ll get her cloths dirty she’ll complain about it for at least twenty minutes afterward. She loves to rant. She is always on the look out for a cute boy and when she sees one she’ll tell him straight up. She’s vulgar, blunt and kind of a pot head. She is hot headed and will start a fight over something as tiny as breaking a nail. Nova is selfish and is only concerned about her own gain. If she sees that a person could help her she’ll protect them. But is she sees that they will slow her down she takes them out right then and there. Sometimes she might surprise you though she's not totaly heartless just self absorbed. None of this applies to her foster family.

History: She was put up for adoption as a baby. The first six years of her life were going from one home to another. Finally though she had a permanent family at seven. They loved her like their own. Still Nova knew that they weren’t her real family and that her real mom didn’t want her. She spent her whole life playing softball and every ball she hit she imagined it being her biological moms face. So she vowed that she would find her real mom and kill her. She learned that she couldn’t get everything she wanted through discussion and found out about hunters. Nova knew that this was the best way to find her mom. So she ran away from her home to the hunter exam.

(Pease note she doesn’t know she is using nen)

Nen Field: Reinforcement

Ability: Not much of an ability she puts her ten in her bat. Her bat can destroy an 8 inch wall. Since it’s not really a hatsu there are no conditions.

(I’m only putting of these since it’s the only one she actually knows how to do)

Shu: Advanced

Extra: She’s afraid of rabbits.

Last edited by sakuras-full-of-cats on Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total
sakuras-full-of-cats
sakuras-full-of-cats

Back to top Go down

Suzette “Nova” Cole Empty whoops

Post  sakuras-full-of-cats Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:46 am

Meant to say "I'm only putting ONE of these" ^//////^
sakuras-full-of-cats
sakuras-full-of-cats

Back to top Go down

Suzette “Nova” Cole Empty Re: Suzette “Nova” Cole

Post  Admin-sama Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:08 am

APPROVED but we dont use nen right away, the next round of Hunter Exams should be tomarow!
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

http://theonepiecerp.forum-motion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Suzette “Nova” Cole Empty ummm?

Post  sakuras-full-of-cats Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:16 am

Thanks! What do you mean we don't use nen right away? Like she can't use it in the exam like Hisoka did or...yeah I'm just a little confused *_* lol I think I get confused to easily =p
sakuras-full-of-cats
sakuras-full-of-cats

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:18 am

well we prefer to have chars LEARN nen at some point for storyline reasons plus you can learn it before the exam yet no one has yet
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Suzette “Nova” Cole Empty .

Post  sakuras-full-of-cats Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:24 am

Okay then well I geuss I'll just have her pretty strong with her bat and gets stronger with it after she becomes a hunter and learns nen basics. Thanks again for the aprove-ness can't wait for tomarrow =) I hope you're talking about American tomarrow he he. Umm also sorry ahead of time if I suck at RPing I've only done it on one other site and we never really went into any action-ey fight scenes. They said I was good at it though xD
sakuras-full-of-cats
sakuras-full-of-cats

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:28 am

thats cool we love newbies WUV UMZ *hugs* and yes I mean american tomorrow I will be starting the next exams so all you guys who didnt pass #2 come on down!
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:08 pm

there must be something about hunters and bats... cuz alot of people on this site are using bats as their weapons
i'm completely ok with it dont get me wrong, its just a curious coincidence
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Suzette “Nova” Cole Empty We~~~ll...

Post  sakuras-full-of-cats Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:46 am

hmmm I didn't notice anyone else using one. Coarse I've just been kind of skimming other peoples characters. Well I think a lot of people might be using bats because that's the best weapon a lot of people have close to them. Not all of us can be ninjas with swords and shite. (Well I geuss really we could but what fun would that be xD) Anyway my character dies because she's a sotball maniac and I wanted to show that through her style.
sakuras-full-of-cats
sakuras-full-of-cats

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:52 am

wait she dies? (O_O)"""

have you seen my chars (3 of them)
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Suzette “Nova” Cole Empty Crap

Post  sakuras-full-of-cats Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:06 am

HELL! Didn't mean to say dies heh heh I meant to say "does" >.> freekin typos
sakuras-full-of-cats
sakuras-full-of-cats

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:07 am

oh good I dont wanna have her die! shes cool

out of my 3 chars which is your favorite?
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Suzette “Nova” Cole Empty also yeah

Post  sakuras-full-of-cats Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:07 am

Oh and yeah I've read Natsumes (by the way theres a hot guy in an anime with that name *drools*) I'm not ssure about the rest though.
sakuras-full-of-cats
sakuras-full-of-cats

Back to top Go down

Post  sakuras-full-of-cats Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:08 am

I'll get to looking at them!
sakuras-full-of-cats
sakuras-full-of-cats

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:12 am

oh okay, which anime?
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Suzette “Nova” Cole Empty I like...

Post  sakuras-full-of-cats Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:18 am

Gakuen ALice. And I think I like Goji he sounds like fun ^o^ Plus I think I might call his hair black >=D
sakuras-full-of-cats
sakuras-full-of-cats

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:23 am

he WOULD be taking this exam because he failed the last one, but hes busy looking for Kaiser who ran off in to the city for no real reason Suspect

Kai has actualy had a very depressing effect on Goji, hes been sort of sinical latley from keeping up with his crazyness....
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  sakuras-full-of-cats Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:26 am

Oh no fun! So des tht mean he is or isn't taking it? What if The Kai person comes back? I"m sure I could break him out of his sinical-ness =p Wink
sakuras-full-of-cats
sakuras-full-of-cats

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:38 am

Goji is one of those characters that is cooler than the main but will always be under thri thumb because they have a greater natural talent.... like vegeta! ((I normaly dont like DBZ but thats the first guy that came to mind)) though he is nothing like other characters like them
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  sakuras-full-of-cats Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:43 am

Dragon Ball Z is okay but you know after a while they're just making even stronger characters so that Goku and them get stronger and then it gets boring.

I know what you mean though about characters being cooler then the main (sigh) I don't really think tis is the same thing since he's a bad guy but the HxH manga is getting me down lately because there is no Hisoka screen time -___-U

One more thing how do you get your avatar to work I'v been fiddling with mine for like half an hour >.<
sakuras-full-of-cats
sakuras-full-of-cats

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:47 am

I just used a URL from google
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  sakuras-full-of-cats Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:49 am

Man I prefer photobucket =(
sakuras-full-of-cats
sakuras-full-of-cats

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:56 am

okay maybe you can help us with an argument, Histoka x Illumi or Histoka x Gon? I say Illumi and I listed my reasons for about a page, I can quote my side of the argument but everyone else dose not listen Mad
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Suzette “Nova” Cole Empty hmmm

Post  sakuras-full-of-cats Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:04 am

hmmmmm I'm a fan of Hisoka x Gon but I cn never find any fanfiction or anything else about it. I think him and Illumi go well together just because thet're both exspirenced fighters that kill stuff. And I think Illumi being so serious all the time matches greatly with Hisoka being so...clown like. And though I'de love to see Hisoka and Gon be together Gon would PROBABLY say no.
sakuras-full-of-cats
sakuras-full-of-cats

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:08 am

((Hisoka x gon = 100% rape))

*pulls out blackboard* Alright, so Illumi is the only accepted successor to his family other then Killua and could solve all his problems by quickly fathering a child which he dose not do, instead he goes to the massive trouble of finding Killua which he succeeds in doing it can be inferred that being so pretty and famous/rich/good at manipulating people, it wouldn't be hard for him to get a woman, it can be inferred that he is just not interested.

During the exam Illumi and Hisoka willingly team up even though they have no real need or reason to do so, it can be infer that they either know each other from somewhere or find each other intresting

Illumi is the ONLY strong person Hisoka meets that he dose not attempt to fight, Hisoka love fighting strong people but dose not even attack this high level assassin this is because he dose not want Illumi to get hurt

Illumi is a loner, he dislikes "friends" and "teammates" and tries not to have emotion yet he allows the flamboyant Hisoka to hang around him, the reason is obvious by now.....

Yep there one of the more substanicated pairings in HxH..... but who is seme????
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next