HxH RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burtas “Blaze” Kalgaan

4 posters

Go down

Burtas “Blaze” Kalgaan Empty Burtas “Blaze” Kalgaan

Post  Fwink Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:09 pm

Name: Burtas “Blaze” Kalgaan

Best Physical characteristic: Toughness
Best Mental characteristic: Knowledge of all things firery
Abilities summary (styles and experience levels, beginner, intermediate, moderate, advanced, advanced mastery, high master ECT.)
Hand to hand: Poor
Weapons: Advanced Mastery
Name: Scorchas
Description: Small tubes that come out under each wrist. It has a sparking pilot light.
Effect: These use petrol as a fuel. They make a flame burst from the hands. Range: 2 meters (6 feet)

Name: Incinerator
Description: A long tube held in the hands with a pilot light. The tube is connected to a flexible hose that feeds into a tank on the users back. Looks like a classic flamethrower.
Effect: This uses napalm as a fuel source and can therefore go much father distances. The fuel also does not completely burn in flight and will therefore coat the target area in burning napalm. Range: 10 meters (30 feet)

Non combat: Knowledge of Pyrotechnics and Thermodynamics

Techniques list (specialty moves, make sure to number and give a summary)
Hand to Hand: None

Weapons:
Blazing Palm: Blaze strikes at the target as if he was going to strike them with his palm, but he activates his Scorcha and sends a burst of flame in their direction.

Fire Storm: Blaze starts to dance, throwing his arms out in all directions very quickly. His Scorcha’s are constantly on and surround him in flame.

Scorched Earth: Blaze uses his Incinerator to bathe an area in burning fuel. Walking through this area will result in burns.

The Cremator: Blaze uses his Incinerator to cover a target in burning napalm, effectively cremating them.

Non combat:

Equipment:
Name: Scorchas
Description: Small tubes that come out under each wrist. It has a sparking pilot light.
Effect: These use petrol as a fuel. They make a flame burst from the hands. Range: 2 meters (6 feet)

Name: Incinerator
Description: A long tube held in the hands with a pilot light. The tube is connected to a flexible hose that feeds into a tank on the users back. Looks like a classic flamethrower.
Effect: This uses napalm as a fuel source and can therefore go much father distances. The fuel also does not completely burn in flight and will therefore coat the target area in burning napalm. Range: 10 meters (30 feet)

Name: Fuel Pack
Description: 3 large containers worn on the back. Right is Red, Center is Orange, Left is Yellow.
Effect: The center contains napalm, the right petrol, and the left compressed nitrogen. The nitrogen is used to propel the other two fuels from his flamethrowers. Contrary to popular belief, these will not explode if shot or broken, but only if the fuel inside is actually ignited and there is ample oxygen to feed the flame.

Name: Flame-Resistant Gloves
Description: Red gloves with yellow-orange flames depicted on them. They cover the entire hand.
Effect: These gloves are highly fire and heat resistant and keep the user’s hands safe.

Appearance:
Height: 6’4
Weight: 187
Eyes: Bright Orange, have a fiery glow to them, especially when he’s having fun.
Hair: Orange, spiked up in a flame design
Physical: Blaze is large. He has well developed muscles in his upper body. His arms are covered in burns, and the left side of his mouth has been badly burned and he has a scar. This gives him a broken smile, and makes him look a little like he’s scowling. However by looking at his eyes you can tell how much he enjoys his life. He has stubbly facial hair that is often slightly singed.
Clothes: Blaze wears a jacket too small for his with ripped/burnt off sleeves. It is Red and has many pockets on the front. It is unzipped and exposes his chest and stomach. He wears his fire-resistant gloves on his hands. He wears a pair of shorts that are blue at the bottom, but change to orange, then yellow at the waist. They have a fiery pattern. He wears red-orange sneakers. He wears a pair of goggles on his forehead with orange-tinted glass. These are put on when he is using his weapons in a confined space.

Personality: Blaze is a pyromaniac. He loves fire more then anything else. Fire excites him to no end and he is at his happiest around it. Even normally he is a very loud, boisterous, and generally happy person. He likes to smoke cigarettes, and occasionally cigars. He always smokes with his cigarette/cigar on the right side of his mouth, where the scar is. Blaze laughs a lot and likes to hit people on the back, especially when they say something funny or something he likes, or when congratulating them.

History: Blaze lived in the forest with his family. His dad was a park ranger and forest fire fighter. His mother was a dressmaker. From a young age his dad taught him about fire. However his dad didn’t say only bad things about fire. He showed how ashes fertilize the ground and allow for plants to start anew. This was the beginnings of Blaze’s fascination with fire. He often went to the bonfire parties his friends in the nearby town had, and grew up loving fire. One day a forest fire sprung up near his hometown. His dad went off to fight the fire, but was caught in the quickly moving fire and perished. Blaze’s mother went insane with this news and burned down their home, she stayed inside the house. Blaze was in shock at this, the dancing flames mesmerized him. After they disappeared he snapped back to reality. The forest fire was still heading towards the town. In a stroke of genius, he lit a counter fire that burned much of the plant life in the path of the fire that was already coming. This redirected the fire around his hometown. However Blaze succumbed fully to his love of fire and began to light forest fires, and used this tactic to stop them from hurting anyone. After a few years he was caught and spent time in jail. After he was released Blaze did not know what to do with his life. He is now searching for a use for his Pyromanic mind.

Last edited by Fwink on Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Burtas “Blaze” Kalgaan Empty Burtas "Blazes" Kaalgan

Post  PorcupineMan Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:10 pm

There really isn't napalm in hunter x hunter is there?
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Location : It's classified I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you

Back to top Go down

Burtas “Blaze” Kalgaan Empty Re: Burtas “Blaze” Kalgaan

Post  Fwink Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:15 pm

there is the internet, so whats wrong with napalm? i mean it was invented before the internet...
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:16 pm

I don't know...

What do you think Admin-sama?
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:19 pm

ummm.... uhhhh *grabs head* aghgh! ummmm I do NOT know! because they have stuff like normal substances but with different names....
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

http://theonepiecerp.forum-motion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:20 pm

ok, well its a substance that acts EXACTLY like napalm, IE. it burns really hot and sticks to stuff.
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  sakuras-full-of-cats Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:40 pm

So this kids an arsinist xD? He reminds me of pyro off x-men (carrtoon) Anyway he has 3 differnt names up there

1: Burtas
2: Benji
3:Scorchas (I think?)
sakuras-full-of-cats
sakuras-full-of-cats

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:57 pm

oops i did a last minute name change and forgot to change it on the sheet too
he goes by Blaze anyways
scorchas is the name of the flamethrowers attached to his wrists, where does it looks like i called him that
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  sakuras-full-of-cats Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:20 pm

no where no where I just got a little confuzzled at the top ^o^
sakuras-full-of-cats
sakuras-full-of-cats

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:40 pm

ok then
well looks like adminsama ans kaiser went to bed so i guess im not getting approved today =(
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  sakuras-full-of-cats Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:51 pm

I hate sleeping itd lonely =( I probably shuold though (sigh)
sakuras-full-of-cats
sakuras-full-of-cats

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:48 am

so is the napalm discrepancy cleared up?
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:51 am

yes approved *makes shooing gesture*

APPROVED
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

http://theonepiecerp.forum-motion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:54 am

So... you gonna do anything with him?
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:26 pm

well if i put him in the sunday 5, then wit would be the 3 of us once again, and im in pretty much all the other RP's. so...
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:30 pm

You could put it in, it would be fine... but not right now.
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum