HxH RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunday Five, April Showers bring May Flowers

3 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Sunday Five, April Showers bring May Flowers - Page 2 Empty Sunday Five, April Showers bring May Flowers

Post  PorcupineMan Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:48 am

April grabbed the bag and smiled, "thank you kind sir," she was acting as if she would not get any food for weeks without the money and then she continued, "but a famous person once said I would rather do nothing in kindness then make miracles in unkindness." she smiled and then looked at him, "maybe you aren't half bad."
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Location : It's classified I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you

Back to top Go down

Sunday Five, April Showers bring May Flowers - Page 2 Empty Re: Sunday Five, April Showers bring May Flowers

Post  Admin-sama Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:20 am

"I already said money was the devil" he said plopong down "today was a total loss of training AND I got stuck with the devil because of it" it was to late to go anywhere "I dont wanna hear about being in debt anynmore" he said lying down
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

http://theonepiecerp.forum-motion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Sunday Five, April Showers bring May Flowers - Page 2 Empty Sunday Five, April Showers bring May Flowers

Post  PorcupineMan Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:37 am

"I don't wanna hear about money being the devil if you are so consumed in your trainin." April sighed, as if he was being ridiculous, "you are just as consumed in getting stronger as I am in earning money, if not more involved."
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Sunday Five, April Showers bring May Flowers - Page 2 Empty Re: Sunday Five, April Showers bring May Flowers

Post  Admin-sama Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:42 am

"I have a goal" he said with out looking at her "I want to learn how to use nen, besides its not like I CHOSE to train so hard, I need to bring honor to my clan's memory, Honor is beyond a selfish wish to survive or live comfortably, my life is a reflection of that but I need to train twice as hard tomarow so Ill need sleep"
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  sakuras-full-of-cats Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:43 am

There was a giant mob chasing after little Greta. Apparrently that money sitting in the middle of the resteraunt was a reward for a dart compitition or something stupid. Greta tried to give the money back she really did but they made it really hard when they were swinging pitch forks and torches at her. She couldn't even get a chance to work her charm because it was so dark you couldn't see her opretty eyes. She was pretty sure she heard something along the lines of: "Burn the witch" too. She wasn't the best at running but the rain that started to fall put out their torches and made it so she could hide.

At first she was behind a wall until they passed when she made a run for random shelter. Because at this point she could care less where she was goign as long as it was away from the crazy mob.

When she got in she froze when she saw two other people in there with her. "Umm..." She began shyly. "Could you do me a favor and not tell on me?" She sounded very childish.

Last edited by sakuras-full-of-cats on Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:03 am; edited 2 times in total
sakuras-full-of-cats
sakuras-full-of-cats

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:45 am

((This is taking place in a city))
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:47 am

((this is in a city, and outdoors seeing as we "live" in like a parking garash))
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  sakuras-full-of-cats Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:48 am

((How does she do farm wark in the city O.O? okay I'll go edit. Got to think of another way for her to covinently knock on the door then xD)))
sakuras-full-of-cats
sakuras-full-of-cats

Back to top Go down

Post  sakuras-full-of-cats Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:50 am

((I didn't do a very good job reading. So I geuss she doesn't do farmwork anymore. lol that'll teach me to skim the posts >.>)
sakuras-full-of-cats
sakuras-full-of-cats

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:54 am

((its okay..... well Kai...... post?))
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:55 am

"Wait? Where are you going?" April curiously asked the ninja man. She tapped her foot while humming as well.
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:58 am

Admin-sama wrote:"I have a goal" he said with out looking at her "I want to learn how to use nen, besides its not like I CHOSE to train so hard, I need to bring honor to my clan's memory, Honor is beyond a selfish wish to survive or live comfortably, my life is a reflection of that but I need to train twice as hard tomarow so Ill need sleep"

sakuras-full-of-cats wrote:Greta was lost. Not the good kind either. The bad kind >.> Greta had been walking for maybe a mile and it was getting dark. It had been a while since she had seen a home. But there one was coming up in the horizen. It looked like a farm house judjing by how far out it was (If that's inacurate whoops). Greta thought about how late it was. The wild animals would start coming out soon and she really didn't feel like getting her pan dirty hitting them. She sped up her walking a little bit towards it.

She knocked on the door waiting for an answer.

((what is she asking about???))
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:59 am

((The sleep thing..))
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  sakuras-full-of-cats Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:02 am

(Okay I edited it. It totaly makes more since now)
sakuras-full-of-cats
sakuras-full-of-cats

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:03 am

((SLEEP THING!?!?!??))

He misunderstood "that tapping? I thought you were doing it..." he looked around untill he saw Gretta "hello?" he asked sort of confused
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:06 am

((The sleep thing as in I need to go to sleep))
April saw Gretta as well and asked her, "what's going on?" she really didn't know, and was hoping Gretta could explain.
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  sakuras-full-of-cats Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:14 am

"Ah , right, explanations. Um well I got into a little scuffle over there." She nodded her head vaguly in a direction. "Anyway there's an angry mob trying to kill me out there. So could I tay here maybe for a couple or hours or so? Just till the mob clears up. I only have accidently stolen money but I'm sure there are other ways to pay you. I'de hate to stay here for free. It would be rude afterall," she said all of this very quickly so no one could talk in between a word.
sakuras-full-of-cats
sakuras-full-of-cats

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:16 am

"You can stay here, but this place won't be good after tomorrow, we'll have to find a new spot." April said and then she looked at Gretta" I'm sure we could arrange something... er..."
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  sakuras-full-of-cats Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:20 am

"What would you liked to be payed in? Stolen money, cleaning or cooking?" Greta smiled her innocent smile. SHE WAS SO CUTE ^o^
sakuras-full-of-cats
sakuras-full-of-cats

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:21 am

"that sounds awefull, how unfortunite, SEE April, money DOSE bring unhappiness, anyway that huge bag of it I gave you pays for her to, Ive decided" he said not willing to leave a girl like that to April's greed
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:25 am

"Cooking would be nice... that way we'd not have to pay as much for food..." April said, she realized she hadn't known Gretta's name, or the ninja man by here either. "I am April, nice to meet both of you."
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  sakuras-full-of-cats Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:37 am

"Really?" She shouted. "No one has ever offered to pay me before! Thanks so much Mr... that reminds my name is Greta!" She gave that stunning smile again. "I really did want to give the money back but on second thought those greedy bill collecters are getting more and more persistent lately." She talked about bill collecters like an adult despite being such a kid.

"Ma ma always did say sometimes it's the poor that need it more. But then agasin she said ste4allings bad! he he he Tha's a bit of a delimma," she said and scratched her head awkwardly. She had said all this very quickly again. She liked to speak fast apparently.
sakuras-full-of-cats
sakuras-full-of-cats

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:40 am

April whispered to the ninja man quickly, "you don't know me... you can't judge me" and then she looked at Greta, "Well, I've been living on a farm, poor as dirt, and not gettin any help. Then Papa sold the farm, and the horses, and the chickens, and the cows." She smiled, "that's why I need money!"
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:40 am

Akeno sat up "its just as Ive always said, money can only bring you worries, I for one try not to touch the stuff and Im beter for it, in fact I handt even thought of money for almost a year before I met April yesterday, names Akeno"
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:44 am

"I tried not touching money for a year, just being normal and do you know where it got me?" April asked him, kind of sore and tired of his attitude of I don't need money I'm so much better. " I was worse of when I started." she continued telling Akeno, "you may think you are better because you don't need money, but you don't need money because you are beter."
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next