HxH RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunday Five, April Showers bring May Flowers

3 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Sunday Five, April Showers bring May Flowers - Page 3 Empty Re: Sunday Five, April Showers bring May Flowers

Post  sakuras-full-of-cats Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:49 am

"umm... is fighting needed .__.?" Greta was a little scared.
sakuras-full-of-cats
sakuras-full-of-cats

Back to top Go down

Sunday Five, April Showers bring May Flowers - Page 3 Empty Sunday Five, April Showers bring May Flowers

Post  PorcupineMan Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:50 am

April looked at her and then smiled, " no silly,"
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Location : It's classified I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you

Back to top Go down

Sunday Five, April Showers bring May Flowers - Page 3 Empty Re: Sunday Five, April Showers bring May Flowers

Post  Admin-sama Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:51 am

"oh? then why is it that Im in the same place as you? In the end its all about how you see things, I dont need money because I am willing to be poor not everyone is" he was actualy pretty relaxed
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

http://theonepiecerp.forum-motion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Sunday Five, April Showers bring May Flowers - Page 3 Empty Sunday Five, April Showers bring May Flowers

Post  PorcupineMan Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:53 am

"Whatever." April sighed. He was clearly very stubborn, as the fact is most poor people can't survive on the streets, as they need money for food. April pointed toward the mat by the sofa, "Greta you sleep there," then she pointed toward the wall, "Akeno, that's your sleep spot," and then she jumped on the couch, "and I sleep here."
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  sakuras-full-of-cats Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:56 am

"No matter how you look at it money runs the world," she said sounding like she had said it to herself many times before. "And when it comes down to a life needing to be saved, that life is first judjed on there wealth. And when the docters decside they're too poor they let them die." Greta was looking down at the floor frowning. "So in order to last long in this world you need money. Well that's what the world has taught me anyway." Her eyes remained on the ground.
sakuras-full-of-cats
sakuras-full-of-cats

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:23 am

"this world is troubled by many things, greed is umong them, and I can see that that has caused you great pain, for that I am sorry. if those doctors were beter human beings they would have helped who ever you speak of with out worrying about money whcih is why I cast it away, so that I might become a more honorable and fair person" he really did feel bad about her situation, money was being held over her head as a means of making her suffer, he wanted to help
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:25 am

April was tired of listening to Akeno, he seemed to be the most stubborn person on the planet when he wanted too. She had fallen asleep on the sofa, with the jeni inside her safe, and the safe clutched in her arms.
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:52 am

VERY early the next mourning Akeno was doing his mourning exercises, sweep kicking and jumping over his own leg repeatedly while reciting his code as a ninja "strength through honor, seventy two, strength through disiplin seventy three, strength through self denial, seventy four, strength through elegance, seventy five" a piece of paper fell unotaced from his shirt labled:

Goals
-master nen
-conquer the Tower of Celestial Tournament
-master martial arts
-achieve enlightenment
-bring honor to the Fuuga name
-test self against street gang

a new goal had been added in:
-help Gretta out of the trouble she is in
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  sakuras-full-of-cats Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:00 pm

(( umm I just wanted to say that her name is Greta spelled the traditional Sweedish way with only one T. I didn't make a typo ^////^ Anway I'll post more tomarrow i have to go to bed I have track practice 9.9 Slowly killing me inside >.>))
sakuras-full-of-cats
sakuras-full-of-cats

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:53 am

((Kai I am sending you a very important PM soon, in the mean time go ahead and post here))
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:59 am

April looked at him and then actually uttered a compliment, meaning she didn't actually hate him, "you are doing pretty good ninja..." she was soft spoken that day and perhaps worried, as she was not planning for another job, or looking for a chore needing to be done, or even looking for worthless stuff to sell.
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:01 am

he stood up "thank you" he said plainly but not showingh any emotion in particular "anyway I may be leaving soon, theres a place I need o go to, but you may actualy help me there, intrested?"
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:05 am

"Sure," April said weakly, " we need to leave soon, it's of grave importance." April seemed abnormally nervouse today.
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:09 am

"well I really want to learn nen, and Id like to try my skills in the Tower of Celestial Tournament, perhaps do both simalaniously, however I have not done so yet becuase of the money given to winners, you seem to be good at geting rid of my money, so Im asking if you will come along, you dont have to do any fighting, just hang around for a while and colect monee" he said balancing on one finger
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:10 am

"I can't do nothing." April said, something surely was off, as normally she would have jumped for the chance of free money. "I need to get stronger too. You're not the only one without super powers."
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:13 am

"well dont blame me if you get hurt but I hope at least greta wont participate" he said coming down form the finger stand "I was going to go today, its actualy not far from here"
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:15 am

"Greta can sit out, but I am going to fight too." April declared independantly, she was energetic again, knowing she would get stronger. "I can't depend on your money, it could be stolen," she was joking, as she didn't want to explain her current situation.
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:20 am

he couldent help but chuckle at this "alright then but I'll be putting down 20 years of combat experiance, you should start lower" he said going to wake greta not knowing his goals sheet was on the floor
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:22 am

"I don't care where I start." April said, looking at him, " I started from dirt poor, I can start from weak." then she grabbed at his sleeve, "let her sleep for a little more."
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:25 am

Okay then Im going to go for a run" he said taking off in the other direction at rediculuss speeds again leaving that sheet on the floor
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:28 am

April grabbed a broom by the sofa and started sweeping. She eventually found the note and picked it up. She tried to read it, but as she was from a farm family she couldn't read very well, only picking up basic words.
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:36 am

((that cant be good! LOL))

He was laping the block again and again, this was a LIGHT run so he would leave it at 10 or twenty laps, no need to be tired out ofr the walk over to the tournament
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:39 am

April read this (As best as she could) and was very confused. In her mind, all that was racing was, WHAT DOES THAT MEAN! she wasn't angry, but excited, as she thought it was some secret code.
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:50 am

((go on and double post))
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:57 am

She didn't know what to do with it so she just kept it. She sat on her sofa, waiting for Akeno to come back. She was losing her patience, but she wasn't going to snap as Greta was sleeping. She stared at the note over and over, and then slapped herself on the forehead, feeling like an idiot.
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next