HxH RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Kaiser (inactive)

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Team Kaiser (inactive) Empty Team Kaiser (inactive)

Post  PorcupineMan Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:09 am

INACTIVE GROUP!

Group Name: Team Kaiser
Base and location of Base: Nomadic
Group loyalty: The Hunter Federation
Group Leader: Kaiser Leith (KaiserLeith)
Group activity: Varies, takes on tasks given by federation and whatever they want
Current members: 5 Kaiser Leith, Goji Valdrun, Bludan Remmis, Karo Katorin, Kinta Shizami
History: A group who met slightly before the Hunter exam. They became friends and worked together in the exams to become hunters almost immediately after they met. They may be odd but they have realized that they must do what is good for the world or they could never accomplish their own individual goals.
Goals: To protect their freedom and peace
Accepting new members?: not for now.

Last edited by Kaiser Leith on Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:54 am; edited 3 times in total
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Location : It's classified I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you

Back to top Go down

Team Kaiser (inactive) Empty Re: Team Kaiser (inactive)

Post  Admin-sama Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:11 am

there is a minimum for history, you need to fill it
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

http://theonepiecerp.forum-motion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Team Kaiser (inactive) Empty Team Kaiser

Post  PorcupineMan Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:17 am

I edited it so it has more history, after the exams i will post more on the history.
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:18 am

APPROVED
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:55 pm

i kinda already joined with bludan remmis but ill post in here anyways
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:59 pm

Both of you please put your characters on the list whenever you want, so the users know it's official/
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:22 pm

Name: Bludan Remmis

Best physical characteristic: Speed
Best Mental characteristic: Reflexes

Abilities summary (styles and experience levels, beginner, intermediate, moderate, advanced, advanced mastery, high master ECT.)
Hand to hand: Avoids at all costs
Weapons: Preferred fighting style. Uses a pair of steel baseball bats
Non combat: Is extremely good at avoiding being touched by people

Techniques list (specialty moves, make sure to number and give a summary)
Hand to hand: No skill in hand to hand, will not touch opponents
Weapons:

Holiday Smash: Swings both bats at the opponent, one from the right, one from the left.

Merry Christmas: Hits opponent in stomach so they bend forward then his them in the back of the head.

Halloween Scare: Swings one bat at their legs. If they are tripped swings the other at their kidneys.

Happy Birthday: Spins 5 times with both bats extended, lowering his bats as he goes. Attacks go in this order: head, neck, chest/shoulder, ribs/elbow, stomach/forearm, hip/groin/wrist, thigh, knee, shin, ankle.

St. Patrick’s Clover: Hits the opponent 4 times, first from above to the head, then from the right, then from below to the groin/stomach, then from the left.

New Year’s Resolution: Hits the opponent extremely hard in the head with one bat using two hands (he either drops the other bat or throws it in the air). This has been known to cause amnesia.

Thanksgiving Turkey: Hits the opponent extremely hard in the stomach with one bat using two hands (he either drops the other bat or throws it in the air). This has been known to cause regurgitation and internal bleeding.

The 8 days of Hanukkah: 8 quick hits with the baseball bat, 4 from the right, 4 from the left.

Easter Eggs: Takes rocks and hits them at the opponent.

Non combat:

Holiday Celebration: On any holiday Blu gets extremely excited and can liven up any party!

Don’t Touch Me!: Blu has a 6th sense for not being touched, it is extremely hard to touch him unless it’s a holiday.

Equipment:
Steel Bats x2: slung over back:
Rocks: In pockets

Appearance:
Height: 5’7
Weight: 132
Eyes: Dark Blue
Hair: Black with blue highlights. Hangs down over right eye.
Physical: Blu is about average sized for a 16 year old kid. He doesn’t look muscular, but is actually fairly strong. His face is tall and his eyes are a bit too close together. He has a small mouth.
Clothes: Blue wears a black hoodie with blue strings. He also wears dark blue jeans and black skater shoes. He wears black fingerless gloves.

Personality: Most of the time, Blu is a kid who is afraid of most people. He absolutely HATES being touched by other people, even if it is cloth to cloth. He doesn’t have much self confidence, but does believe in his friends. Blu, however, has a second personality. On any holiday he changes into a party freaks and lives only to have a good time celebrating. He can liven any party and becomes extremely charismatic.

History: Blu’s parents were both slaves to a wealthy man, and so Blue was taken from them when he was only 3 years old. He was forced to work for another man as a personal slave. He did any job the man commanded him to. Blu was only allowed to see his parents on holidays, and so these became his favorite times of the year. The rest of the time he started to become very depressed with loneliness.
One day a group of hunters came and liberated Blue from his owners. However the man that owned his parents escaped with a few of his slaves and they were never found. Blu is now becoming a Hunter to find his parents and free them from slavery.
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:25 pm

Approved!

Now we just need Admin-sama to post his character.
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:38 pm

Name: Goji Valdrun

Best physical characteristic: Speed/accuracy
Best Mental characteristic: Tactics

Abilities summary
Hand to hand:
Movie Shadow (intermediate level): this is a hand to hand style that sounds like something out of a bad kung fu movie. This Shaolin style teaches its practitioners to mimic their opponents movements to defeat them. When an enemy throws a punch, a Moving Shadow devotee will shift to the side slightly, so that the attack barely misses them, while throwing a similar punch at their opponent. The style, though devastating when employed correctly, is considered very difficult to learn. (real style)
Weapons:
Tonfa use at armature level, no real form other than basic teachings
good at throwing bouncy balls, not that that is a combat style
a beginner with wires
Non combat:
thinking on his feet, puzzles and problem solving,
master of puppy eyes
High level herbal healing knowledge

Techniques list
Hand to hand:
-Qigong (beginner ONLY ONE TECHNIQUE), by catching a blow in an open hand he can project chi (the beginning of nen) to cause opponents top completely lose balance, then knock them back a surprising distance by using a small amount of force, using energy to appose strength by using energy to move the opponents body (real technique)
Weapons:
-wide sweep, a sweep with the tonfa using wire to add to the range.
-Nun chuck Tonfa, ties the tonfa together with wire.
Non combat:
-puppy eyes, becomes as cute as possible to get what he wants, 95% effective!
-herbal healing, creates remedies from plants, needs the right plants and tools to use this

Equipment:
-A pair of red oak wood Tonfa spanning 24” (carried in the hammer loop of his genes)
-A large spool of Ankin wire, very durable due to it being Ankin but very thin for flexibility, somewhat sharp and used for traps (8 feet, kept in the left side pocket)
-Small metal rings, about finger size armed with a small spike on the end, usable for weights and direct combat ((a small box containing about thirty or so is fastened to the waist with a small belt))
-A shoebox sized container on his left light containing one hundred and thirty rubber balls
-A hiker’s backpack for keeping valuable things (currently empty aside from a little food and fresh water)

Appearance: ((will add drawing)) average height, slim and with average or maybe just a bit lighter complexion, he has very dark brown hair that almost everyone thinks is black (he will get mad if you say it is black) which is slightly longer then neck length and un parted, big green eyes with dark circles under them and a sort of out of place grin on his face most of the time. He wares a kaki fishermen’s hat which casts a shadow over the tops of his eyes and below the brow.
Personality: Easy going to the point that people mistake him for being lazy. When in a good mood he acts very oddly, in an overly cheery, silly almost childish manor. When he is really enjoying himself he will become very clingy and confusing to deal with, almost as if he were high. Normally he is calm and cool while still managing to poke fun at his friends in good humor. When provoked he has no trouble becoming serious and staying that way, focused on the task at hand and never completely losing his cool. In a fight he remains focused while trying out new tactics, in his opinion the only fun thing about fighting. Every new experience is a learing experience to him.
History: Though he never knew them his parents were SS rank criminals who traveled the world stealing rare and valuable items, when he was only a year old they were captured by a team of black list hunters and never heard of again. Having never known his parents he was taken in to the care of an older herbalist who lived in a massive forest on the Asian continent, he enjoyed the jungle like forest and played with the animals at an early age. Soon he leaned the value of plants in healing as they cure all of his childhood aliments. He himself learned some botanical science (which turned out to be more than most university students) but sadly, when he was ten, the forest was cut down for a waste treatment facility, from that point on he dreamed of becoming a hunter so that he might save such places. Knowing that the hunter exam was very tough he trained with masters of the east for some time as an armature student, he decided to learn qigong for it’s defensive value, although it was time consuming to learn, out of impatience he perused several other styles eventually deicing on the Movie shadow style, which actually enabled him to learn qigong faster. After learning all he felt he needed he decide to travel to register for the next exam as quickly as possible.
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:39 pm

Approved!
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Light Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:52 am

Hey I s would like to join.

Name: Kinta Shizami

Best physical characteristic: Heightened reflexes
Best Mental characteristic: Interigator (mess with peoples minds)

Abilities summary ((styles and experience levels, beginner, intermediate, moderate, advanced, advanced mastery, high master ECT.))
Hand to hand: gentle fist (Focuses on hitting pressure points to deplet opponents stamina)(Advanced)
Weapons:najinatjutsu (A style that fosuses on hitting your opponent with najinata giving then deep cuts and gouges(advnced)
Non combat: Interigator (able to get what she wants through various ways or mind tourture

Techniques list ((specialty moves, make sure to number and give a summary))
Hand to hand:
1. 8 Gate Assult: Throws a deep hit in the chest to temporarily immobalize the foe(two posts)
2. Vortex Rotation: When fighting multiple enemies spinning around rapidly hits every enemy with multiple pressure point hits.
Weapons:
1. Rapid Tempest: Thrusts out najinata to stab foe and flip over to slam on opposite side.
2. Impact Stand: Impales najinata on the ground standing on top of it kick out the najinata spinnig towards the foe.
Non combat:

Equipment: weighted Najianata ( A polearm with a curved blade at the end and a weighted pole for extra damage) , shrapnel strings(2)(its a rope that has pieces of metal at the ends to fling and cut the enemy she usually has them tied to her najinata to prevent it from dropping from her hands)., conealed dagger mechanisms in sleeves(When a buttonon the wrist is pushed 6 inch daggers are spring loaded out of the sleeves there is one on each wrist)

Appearance: Short red hair, black streeks. Long sleeved asasins cloak. Black boots. Crimson red eyes. Tanish skin. Black batle scared jeans. X shaped scar on left eye. Left eye slightly dull. Holster on back of cloak to hold najinata.((three line minimum))
Personality: Is a real flirt when she meets guys she really likes and will not give up until she feels like it. When shes not flirting shecould be the real hot head. when shes angry you\'d better not be around when she erupts because she wil go beserk. othr than that she is loyal to her friends.((three line minimum))
History: When Kinta was litle her parents couldn\'t aford to take care of her and sent her to a private temple so she could learn to defend herself. during the 10 years that she stayed there she surpassed any other student there. She would even beat some of the masters on occasion. When she finally left the temple she met a guy by the name of Karo Katorin she stuck to him ever since and even thought about entering the Hunter Exams together
Light
Light

http://custom-robo.forum-motion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Team Kaiser (inactive) Empty Second Round of the Hunter Exams

Post  PorcupineMan Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:55 am

Sure you can join, but you have to wait till after the hunter exam.
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Light Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:57 am

sureness
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Post  Infested_Sith Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:35 am

Can Karo join?
Infested_Sith
Infested_Sith

Back to top Go down

Team Kaiser (inactive) Empty Team Kaiser Nen Training

Post  PorcupineMan Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:37 am

Post the sheet first!!!
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Infested_Sith Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:39 am

Name: Karo Katorin

Best physical characteristic: Ability to jump long/high(powerful legs), quick reflexes
Best Mental characteristic: Tragectory

Abilities summary ((styles and experience levels, beginner, intermediate, moderate, advanced, advanced mastery, high master ECT.))
Non combat: Tree Jump(jump from tree to tree if it is near enough for his long jump) (High Master) Tree Climb(used the blade in his to climb trees, also uses hands for better grip) (High Master)

Equipment: Wooden Staff, a mechanism located above the big toe that when activeated with his foot causes a small one inch long blade to extend from the shoe

Appearance: Black straight short hair. Green eyes. About 6' tall. Has two belts around each shoulder where he keeps his katanas. He often appears to be deep in thought and not aware of his surroundings, but he this is incorrect. He always tries to appear friendly so that people don't assume that he is hostile.

Personality: He is extremely friendly and enjoys friendly fights. He can easily make friends has many throughout his home land. He hopes to meet his friend one day when they have both past the hunter exam, if they make it. He dislikes likes killing and hurting, but if someone hurts him or agrees to a "friendly fight" he will do his best. He will defend his friends no matter what the cost and feels that he would give up his life for one of them if it seemed like the right decision. He pays special attention to the finest detail no matter how insignificant it may seem.
History: Karo was born into a family where he was raised like most children. He always hoped to take and pass the hunter exam. At the age of 13 he started practicing with kick boxing, survival, sword combat. He learned much, but doesn't practice so he lost much of what he learned and is having to re-teach himself and develop his own styles. He really learned sword fighting more for recreation than fighting/self-defense. He has heard of Nen and wants to become skilled in it, but he is heading in the direction of the exams, prepairing for his test.
Infested_Sith
Infested_Sith

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:32 am

I am semi reluctant to approve. Why would he join?

((this is to prevent having the whole site be 1 group.))
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Infested_Sith Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:25 am

Well, I plan on having him able to get into just about any area using his nen. I think vex and I want our characters on the same team.
Infested_Sith
Infested_Sith

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:26 pm

I guess approved. I just wish that more people would join a different group.
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Light Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:37 am

What if I made a team myself and our teams worked together?
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Post  Infested_Sith Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:59 am

Sorry, that was me posting. I didn't realize that light was logged onto my computer.
Infested_Sith
Infested_Sith

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:02 am

That would work I guess, but Light's char already joined this place.
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Light Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:46 am

Yeah and I'm already dedicatedEven though I haven't posted anything for the team yet.
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Post  Infested_Sith Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:49 am

My character's application is back in. Its the same as the one above.
Infested_Sith
Infested_Sith

Back to top Go down

Team Kaiser (inactive) Empty Team Kaiser Nen Training

Post  PorcupineMan Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:54 am

I guess approved, but no more characters in this group for a while!
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next