HxH RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow Syndicate (Violence included / Open RP)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Shadow Syndicate (Violence included / Open RP) Empty Shadow Syndicate (Violence included / Open RP)

Post  Orphan_Smasher Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:09 pm

Kai stood, slumping over the bloodied corpse of a hunter he had just killed... it wasnt even a starred hunter he though to himself, as he pulled the license out of what was left of the man's coat pocket. "Hmph... hope this sells for a decent price... Gluttony, the pieces small enough for ya?" Kai said to the small round black ball at his feet. Gluttony was a Nen beast created from the shadows of Kai, and he was clearly salivating over the thought of devouring Kai's most recent prey. "No problems then? Heh heh heh... have at it boy..." Gluttony devoured the body, piece by piece, till nothing but a pool of blood remained. "Return" Kai said to himself, causing Gluttony to once again join with Kai at his feet as his shadow. Could use some food... im kinda hungry Kai thought to himself, so he got up, fixed his strings back to his gloves, and walked off to the market section of Ander's City.
Orphan_Smasher
Orphan_Smasher

Back to top Go down

Shadow Syndicate (Violence included / Open RP) Empty Re: Shadow Syndicate (Violence included / Open RP)

Post  Fwink Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:40 pm

Anders city. A town of bustling business men, hard working vendors, and nightly entertainment. This was the perfect place for Yaros and Soray, two siblings trying to escape the iron hand of thier wealthy family, to "disappear". Yaros and Soray had rented a small, one room apartment room to live in and had taken refuge in the heavily populated city. However, their freedom would be short lived, only a few days later, the siblings, who had been minding their own business, buying groceries in the market section of Anders city. Suddenly their were attacked by a pair of hunters, blacklist hunters to be exact. Luckily, the pair had been taught to defend themselves, after all any rich noble had to protect himself. Soray noticed them first, and created a joint on Yaros neck, causing his head to fall forward, avoiding the grasp of the first man. Yaros, now used to the sudden chang ein orientation from repeated practice with this technique, was not surprised by the sudden drop in his vision. he simply turned his head to the right to look at Soray. A man stood behind Soray, attempting to brain her with a mace of some sort. However, as man swung downward, his arm suddenly froze. A muscle had been created, preventing him from swinging his arm down any lower. Soray removed the joint on Yaros' head. As it snapped back into place, the siblings turned to face their attackers.
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Shadow Syndicate (Violence included / Open RP) Empty Re: Shadow Syndicate (Violence included / Open RP)

Post  Orphan_Smasher Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:16 pm

Kai heard screaming from further into the market, and a man stumbling out of the highly concentrated crowd, "M-M-MONSTERS! THOSE PEOPLE AREN'T NORMAL!" Kai slowly walked up to a person on the outer edges of the crowd of people and asked them what was going on, the person explain as best as they could, saying that supposedly some black list hunters were in the middle of fighting a couple of random men in the middle of the market square. Kai thought to himself that he could use a couple of extra hands, since his goals were by no means small, and that if these 2 could defeat blacklist hunters, they'd prove themselves useful. Kai began shoving through the crowd, making his way closer to the inner edge of it so he could watch the fight, what he saw was quite interesting...
Orphan_Smasher
Orphan_Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:25 am

The man with the club swung it towards Soray again. Soray easily stepped back, avoiding the attack. She then froze her left shoulder and created a shoulder joint in the handl of the club, right above where it was held. This essentially turned it into a flail, and the end of the club swung downwards, smashing into the mans knee. The shu infised into the club was strong enough to break through the mans Ten. His kneecap was shattered and he dropped his weapon and crouched down to attend to his knee.
Yaros's attacker came next, trying to land his palm on Yaros's head. "I'll have you kneeling in no time, and your sister too." The man said, smiling a grim, evil smile. Yaros simply stared at the man who was now frozen in front of him. An odd, fearful expression crossed the mans face as he started to lean back. He leaned back further and further until he fell off balance. Since humans are not used to catching themselves when falling backward with their back arched, the mans head slammed into the hard pavement and he was rendered unconscious. This man had obviously not trained enough in his Ten skills. Yaros released his back muscles and regained control of the ones in his body. He and his sister, Soray, quietly walked away from the two injured hunters. "Soon, we'll have a quiet and peaceful life" The brother wispered to the sister as they once again disappeared into the crowd.
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  Orphan_Smasher Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:37 am

Kai stepped forward, walking between the two fallen men, "Where do you think you're going?" Kai shouted at Soray & Yaros. Kai dropped his hands, so that they both dangled above the hunters heads, small thin threads barely visible to the human eye slowly made their way down from the gloves Kai wore on his hands towards their necks, "You can't leave something like this unfinished... it's a good thing i were here, or you might have forgotten." Kai was still staring intently at the two, as he flicked his wrists upwards tightening the threads and slicing through their necks, causing their heads to fall from their now lifeless bodies. "See? Its bad form to leave a job undone..." Kai said coldly still staring at the two.

Last edited by Orphan_Smasher on Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Orphan_Smasher
Orphan_Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:06 am

The pair did not look back as they melded with the rest of the crowd. However, as the two men's heads fells off, the women, and some of the men, in the crowd screamed. The market place turned into an area of panic as people ran every which way. This just aided in Yaros and Soray's attempt to blend in. They made their way out of the market with the sea of people and began moving down a large street.
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  Orphan_Smasher Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:19 am

((I edited so you didnt turn around in my post))

"Tch... ungrateful A--holes... didnt even thank me for finishing up for them... oh well. Gluttony, take the heads, ill snag the licenses." The little black ball emerged, and devoured both heads in seconds, as Kai found 1 license on the 2 men. "Guess i have no choice but to at least follow em... lets go Gluttony." Kai began walking down the street, when two police officers appeared. "Put your hands on your head, and drop to the ground!" they shouted as they pointed their guns at Kai. Kai didnt feel like wasting his time, so he kept walking forward in the same direction he had been heading, he clicked his fingers sending a single wire from each glove out towards to police officers, wrapping around their wrists. "I dont have time for people such as yourselves. Now you're going to tell me where the two who i was following went." Kai asked them as he slowly tightened the wires, causing the men to drop their firearms. "W-we dont know what you're talking about! PLEASE STOP!" Kai tugged downward slightly, severing the mens hands, "I have no further use for you, be glad im in a hurry or id have Gluttony eat you bit by bit." Kai decided to go into a building, to walk along the road from the rooftops so that he could see them from above.
Orphan_Smasher
Orphan_Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:43 am

Yaros stared distainfully at the people around him. "Gah they live such easy lives." He said between clenched teeth. "Now now, Yaros, they have their problems too. ours are just bigger, and a bit more persistent." She said remembering the pair that had attacked them just minutes ago.
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  Orphan_Smasher Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:07 pm

Kai noticed the two who were having a quiet conversation with each other, looking around at the bustling people, some rushing towards where the men had been killed, others completely oblivious to the event. Kai thought that he might as well confront them and find out who they are, and also why they appeared to confront them, he checked over his shoulder to make sure nobody was following him, a nervous tick he had received while still young. "Alright... this might work, hope they dont get too mad" Kai said to himself as he smiled from ear to ear with an evil grin. Kai followed the two till they were beneath a bit of scaffolding stationed for construction. Kai sent one of his wires up to the scaffolding, and he swung so that he was above the Yaros and Soray. Kai then slowly lowered his other 7 wires, preparing to capture Yaros in his trap, as soon as his other wires were in position, he let go of the scaffolding and joined that wire into the capture attempt. "spider's web..." Kai muttered under his breath as all 8 wires began circling downwards towards Soray in order to subdue her.

((the skill im using is only for capturing, only when coupled with widow's end is it fatal, just so ya know, not trying to kill ya))

Last edited by Orphan_Smasher on Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Orphan_Smasher
Orphan_Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:23 pm

((Yaros = guy, Soray = girl, where you targeting the musclular guy or the small girl?))
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  Orphan_Smasher Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:48 pm

((the girl, ill edit))
Orphan_Smasher
Orphan_Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post  Orphan_Smasher Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:39 am

((i edited, your up fwink))
Orphan_Smasher
Orphan_Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:24 am

Spray walked into the near invisible strands and was instantly caught. She yelped and Yaros immediately turned. The strands of wire were easily seen against her skin, and Yaros reacted with inhuman speed to protect his sister. He grabbed the air right above her head, attempting to pull the strands down and loosen their grip on his sister.
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  Orphan_Smasher Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:38 am

((each wire has thousand of tiny razors, thats how they are able to cut... only reason they dont slice through soray is the nen i put into it and im not using a lot of pressure))

Kai felt something tugging on his wires, and was pulled downwards with them, flipping through the air and landing on his feet, "Yo! couldnt let you get away without at least thanking me first... i mean i DID clean up your mess back there... nothing gets at me more than leaving a job undone... but thats not why im here, how about you and the girl join me? Your abilities could come in handy... yup, ive decided, you WILL join me..." Kai released the threads from Soray using his nen, then dropped them to the ground rather then pull them back so he didnt injure Yaros hands anymore then they may already have been. "C'mon, lets go, ive got an idea"

((yes, he totally made your decision for you, hes talking to you as if he were talking to himself))
Orphan_Smasher
Orphan_Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:34 pm

((ya i figured, i planned to have him come away with a bloody hand.))

Yaros released the strands and silently looked as his bloody hand. Soray turned to the man that just fell out of the air. They really didn't have anywhere to go, their family had already discovered them in this city. "Go where?" she asked the man. with a hint of sadness in her voice.
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  Orphan_Smasher Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:16 am

Kai looked at the sky, while poking at his lower lip ((the little dimple where people have soul patch beards)), "Hmmm... AHA! we can go to my place, its not too far away, couple thousand Kilometers... Then again, if you dont wunna go there, you can come to my temporary home while we think of something to do, it should be somewhere around h- Ah there it is!" Kai said as he pointed at a manhole cover on the ground, smiling.
Orphan_Smasher
Orphan_Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:32 am

"The sewers..." Soray said flatly. Yaros wrinkled his nose and looked over to Soray, as if waiting for instruction.
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:38 am

Mea couldent STAND being down here, it smelled awefull, was unsanitary and looked awefull, WHAT WAS HE THINKING!?!? "Pretty pi$$ed" was an understatement at this point! She sat in a wooden chair trying to ignore the smell, this couldent be good for her hair, how was she suppose to do her job when soruneded by sh1t? Literaly! "he said hed be right back.... its been fourty five minutes....." she said to herself frustraited
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

http://theonepiecerp.forum-motion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Orphan_Smasher Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:24 am

Kai lifted the manhole cover jumping straight down through the hole landing on the edge of the sewer tracks that carried the waste along "C'mon hurry up! Mea's gunna be P----d if i dont hurry up, i told her id only take care of the blacklist on our trails... Ugh... shes gunna have my head. Gluttony, lead the way" The small ball appeared from his shadow, causing his own shadow to dissapear.
Orphan_Smasher
Orphan_Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:38 am

Mea sat in her chair when they arived, but she wasnt so much mad as she was eager to leave, "oh whos this?" she said trying to mask her rage
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:39 am

Yaros looked at the man hole, then turned back to Soray with a pleading look on his face. "O c'mon Yaros, just get yourself down there, i don't like it any more then you do, but we do need a place to stay." Yaros, with a look of dejection, jumped down into the man hole after Kai, Soray followed shortly after. Yaros then created a hamstring on the lid connected to the ground, closing the manhole.
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:41 am

Admin-sama wrote:Mea sat in her chair when they arived, but she wasnt so much mad as she was eager to leave, "oh whos this?" she said trying to mask her rage

((you may double post))
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:21 am

((i was assuming Kai would answer but ok.))

After the lid closed, Soray and yaros heard a woman's voice. "o whos this?" she asked. "I'm Soray, and this is Yaros." Soray responded flatly, not waiting for Kai to introduce them.
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  Orphan_Smasher Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:49 am

Kai walked towards Mea and sat down on a crate that had been overturned and fashioned into a stool, "They got some interesting skills Mea, i dont exactley understand em, but it came in handy, they beat 2 blacklist hunters earlier, thats why im kinda late... i wanted to watch... but anyways, now that we're all here, we should probably get down to business. Mea already knows the reason for making this group, but as for you 2, you need a little filling in. Basically, in a nutshell, what we need to do first, is collect money, then, once we get some strength, my overall goal is to wipe out the hunter organiztaion." Kai looked at Yaros and Soray, with an expression of complete seriousness. "I don't know, nor do i care why the hunters are after you, but my enemies, enemy is my ally. Mea, you ready to get out of here? im thinking we go "test" our strength at the Tower of Celestial Tournament?"
Orphan_Smasher
Orphan_Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:55 am

Mea smiled "anything to get outta here baby! My hair cant stand it down here" she got up and looked over the two of them "well the certanly look strong.... I wonder..."
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next