HxH RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First round of Hunter exams

4 posters

Page 1 of 26 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next

Go down

First round of Hunter exams Empty First round of Hunter exams

Post  Admin-sama Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:31 am

Its that time again, all the registered applicants are showing up at the starting line from around the world. Some look around the place sizing up the competition, others stand strong ready for any challenge. There is an electricity in the air unlike any other before it as the anticipation, tension and exitement all reach there highest level. As the massive crowd gathered in the dusty yellow field the proctors, all pro hunters themselves, watch from a small cottage "its a good group this year" remarked one peering through a window "around fifty thousand"

((if you want to take the exam have your char show up))
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

http://theonepiecerp.forum-motion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

First round of Hunter exams Empty First round of the hunter exams

Post  PorcupineMan Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:51 am

Kaiser showed up looking for the desk and talked to a supervising member, "Where do I sign up?" a man pointing toward the desk. He looked at the desk and hoped he would get his badge, he imagined the number 36 "sweet!" the thought

Last edited by Kaiserleith on Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Location : It's classified I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you

Back to top Go down

First round of Hunter exams Empty Re: First round of Hunter exams

Post  Admin-sama Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:08 am

((you dont get bagdes yet EDIT!))

Goji jumped off the back of the hay wagon, he had been hoping to make a cooler entrance. "hay kid, this aint a place for squirts like you" someone much bigger and stronger than he was began "what are you talking about that guy's much younger than me" he said pointing at Kaiser he walked up to the desk "hello I registered under Goji a while ago..." "oh yes right this way" the receptionist waved him in to the crowd.
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:23 am

Kaiser looked around for a second, hoping to find a friend, he saw someoone pointing at him and after the registration he followed him. "Hy my name's Kaiser, what's yours?" Kaiser asked the man who seemed odd enough. He smiled and then looked toward the crowd
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:33 am

"who me? I'm Goji... looks like were the youngest huh?" before Kaiser could speak a proctor began to talk "alright so there are about fifty thousand of you today, but only three hundred will take the exam!" everyone was socked "in that house there are 300 badges, you will go in one at a time and be given a choice: you can A. convince us to give you one, B. Show us you deserve one or C. try to take one, if you chose C you might get hurt so be warned. Remember ONE AT A TIME" they went back inside, then there was a huge rush to the door, "I bet their standards are tough but being first wouldn't hurt..."
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:36 am

Kaiser crawled under the first in lines feet and entered the room. "You're a nice guy i can already tell. You must be wise and have great insight. And proof of that would be, even though i'm young, you give me a badge. Everyone would know you're a genius because you picked me. Look in your heart and you'll know it was the right choice" Kaiser said using his skill smoothe talk. he smiled because he was sure he would get a badge.

Last edited by Kaiserleith on Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:37 am

((wait HOW did you get in?))
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:38 am

(( Kaiser crawled under the first in line's feet and made it in first, how bout' that?))
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:43 am

((please include that))

outside Goji had lost Kaiser and was still in the back of the crowd "I need to get in.... somehow..." he sat and though when someone leaned over and said "calm down kid, no theres no way they would pass just anyone..." Kaiser walked through the door "I PASSED" Goji looked back to the other man "oh really" he said begeing to grasp the seriousness of his position in back
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:47 am

"Good LUCK!!!" Kaiser screamed, and then a weaker man walked up to him. "Hi, congrats on the win! i'll give you some soda as a prize since your such a little kid" Kaiser replied with an "Okay" and "drank" the soda very fast. He began to run around the line very fast spouting off nonsense.

Last edited by Kaiserleith on Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:53 am

((that was a bit to illogical dont just have stuff happen because you want to to or it is convenient for your character, it needs to make sense okay?))
"idiot, who said they were going to hurt you?" is what Goji wanted to yell at that seemingly insane man. He sighed, from the way things were going he was not going to get in. If only he had been earlier... This was all very frustrating, at this rate the three hundred would be over in a hour, maybe they were just passing the first three hundred people through the door... but he knew that couldn't be true because every once and a while someone would not pass
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:56 am

(( I know i just wanted to point out how the little kid wasn't being noticed))

Kaiser knew the way it was going Goji wasn't gonna make but he thought of something, he yelled, "That's the wrong room, i got my badge from the back room!" he subtly patted Goji's shoulder to tell him he was lying. He smirked and a group of people hurried toward the back room.
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:59 am

((some one else that passed could have been in a good mood and given it to him to celebrate... just saying))

No one was stupid enough to go to a room that did not exist, Kaiser was acting odd from the sugar and most everyone knew that "OI! stop making a fool of yourself and get over here!" he had an idea but could not do it alone
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:03 am

"Rawr!" He yelled, and then he took someone's badge and threw it towards a wall, "Yo someone dropped a badge!!!" everyone saw it and quite a few people ran toward it. He patted Goji's shoulder again giving him the clue.

Last edited by Kaiserleith on Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:06 am

"those guys look mad.... maybe you shouldent harras them.... anyway before you crawled under everyone right?" he noded "okay I want you to take these two wires, run them allmong the ground and make sure that they arrent between anyone's legs or being steped on, then tie them to those polls okay?" his good mood was restored with this plan
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:08 am

He didn't know why but he was going to do it for Goji, "We're friends right? Then okay" he said and did as Goji told him. He noticed that Goji was a few spots ahead and thought, "the idiots don't notice he's advancing" Kaiser hadn't actually drank the soda yet, because there were two sodas.
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:17 am

Although he had only moved a step or two to keep up with the wire Goji was fucused on the wires, when it was done he pulled them tightly, as they rose they nuged people out of the way creating a path, the wires did not break becase they were made of Aniki (just like killua's yo yo's) Just as the path was compleat Goji Ran as fast as he could to the front picking up the wire as he went "made it!" though everyone was mad at him for cutting in line Goji was thinking of what to do as he walked in "Kaiser went with A. I'm guessing, I cant do that, and C is to risky... so B is what I have to do!" outside there was silance untill Gouji poked his head out "hay... uh look I need someone to come in here and punch me as hard as they can, they say if I pass out or get to hurt they'll pass you" someone allmost three times Goji's size steped in chucling to himself, a few secinds later he flew through the door on to the ground as Goji Steped out with a badge. inside the proctures were amased "that technique... at his age!, wait how long did it take you to learn that?" "two years why?" "because it takles most everyone else ten or twenty" they said with pride all eyes were on Goji "um.. heheh... yeah"
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:23 am

((Which tecnique is that Qigong?))

Kaiser new that Goji was his friend, because Goji was a nice guy. "I hoped i did what i needed to to help Goji" Kaiser said alloud. The other people weren't as happy, "What did you do!!" a fifteen year old boy with a sword said while drawing it. he waited, while inside the man judging Goji's talent said, "Boy, you got talent, you passed." Kaiser took his bat and wacked the guy with the sword over the head.
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:27 am

Goji wasn't paying attention, instead he was messing with his badge. should I put it to my backpack's strap, or my shirt... oh what about my hat.... he was lost in thoght as he was messing with the needle segment of the badge doing SOMETHING with it. Not seeing the fight break out.
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:27 am

Goji wasn't paying attention, instead he was messing with his badge. should I put it to my backpack's strap, or my shirt... oh what about my hat.... he was lost in thoght as he was messing with the needle segment of the badge doing SOMETHING with it. Not seeing the fight break out.
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:31 am

"You passed too Cool! Oh and congrats" Kaiser said to Goji while throwing a soda to him. "Normally i'm not supposed to have sugar, but a little bit can't hurt right?" Kaiser asked Goji while opening a cola. He drank it quickly and then let out a sigh of relief. Kaiser was sitting on top of the unconcious teen while listening to Goji's story
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:37 am

((what hapaned to my sword guy))

Goji had been messing with his badge but dropped it, oddly it did not hit the ground, but instead stayed in the air, he pulled it back up "wires?" he noded grinding "so I dont lose it, you took that guy's pretty easily" Kaiser had not even thought about planing ahead but what if someone did take his badge? Eventually Goji decided to keep the badge on his shirt with the wire tucked in to the strap of his backpack. they waited for the rest of the applicants
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:41 am

((The sword guy was the guy Kaiser knocked out))

"What you don't want the cola? I'll take it if you won't" Kaiser asked. He looked around a lot and smiled, he took the "sword guy" sword and hid it in a nearbye place. "We should work together for this," Kaiser said after the sugar rush stopped and he had became his normal self.
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:44 am

"I wouldn't have gotten this far with out ya, so fine" he said putting the cola in his backpack. Soon the round was at an end ((if there are no more entries)) "The starting line is this way, if you have a bagde come allong"
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

First round of Hunter exams Empty Fi

Post  PorcupineMan Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:47 am

(( we can start a new one just as soon as a new character is made if we finish before then or just give them a chance to finish this part)) "Great, now let's go over there quickly." Kaiser said.Kaiser was happy because he had made a new friend who was strong and amusing, "So you're keeping the cola?"
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 26 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next