HxH RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Again-My nen abilities.(though I'm asking about it, not sure what it'll be though)

+2
Orphan_Smasher
Mr Lockin'
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Again-My nen abilities.(though I'm asking about it, not sure what it'll be though) Empty Again-My nen abilities.(though I'm asking about it, not sure what it'll be though)

Post  Mr Lockin' Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:27 am

So, is there any way nen could be used to power physical attacks? That'd be what I'd like. If not, maybe something you'd not expect from sean...something like...um...uh...lightning?
Mr Lockin'
Mr Lockin'

Location : Playing with Cards that have Godly Powers...Why'd you ask?

Back to top Go down

Again-My nen abilities.(though I'm asking about it, not sure what it'll be though) Empty Re: Again-My nen abilities.(though I'm asking about it, not sure what it'll be though)

Post  Orphan_Smasher Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:28 am

Reinforcement is increasing of physical attacks
Orphan_Smasher
Orphan_Smasher

Back to top Go down

Again-My nen abilities.(though I'm asking about it, not sure what it'll be though) Empty Re: Again-My nen abilities.(though I'm asking about it, not sure what it'll be though)

Post  Mr Lockin' Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:33 am

Nice!
So, maybe reinforcement, then creation of lightning. The lightning is a bit unexpected.
Mr Lockin'
Mr Lockin'

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:40 am

you cant create lightening with transformation only make your Aura with all the same proportys as lightning like Killua did, to MAKE lightening you want materialisation, renforcemt dose not do any of that
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

http://theonepiecerp.forum-motion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Orphan_Smasher Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:04 pm

yea and in order to have your aura have the properties of lightning, you have to have had electric shocks for a couple of years on a daily basis
Orphan_Smasher
Orphan_Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:06 am

which makes me wonder how hisoka got his ability.....
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Lockin' Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:27 am

Then I'll just stick with reinforcement.
Mr Lockin'
Mr Lockin'

Back to top Go down

Post  Orphan_Smasher Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:02 am

he really likes candy? he made it cause he loved sweets and deception as a child... so... iunno, hes special... and gay... for gon >.>
Orphan_Smasher
Orphan_Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:06 pm

WRONG! Hisoka goes with ILLUMI!!!!! ((just look at the evidance))
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Light Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:02 am

Yeah they both look like a couple of fruit baskets
Light
Light

http://custom-robo.forum-motion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:54 am

((Fruits basket? I've seen it....... not my favorite shojo but its nice I guess))

*pulls out blackboard* Alright, so Illumi is the only accepted successor to his family other then Killua and could solve all his problems by quickly fathering a child which he dose not do, instead he goes to the massive trouble of finding Killua which he succeeds in doing it can be inferred that being so pretty and famous/rich/good at manipulating people, it wouldn't be hard for him to get a woman, it can be inferred that he is just not interested.

During the exam Illumi and Hisoka willingly team up even though they have no real need or reason to do so, it can be infer that they either know each other from somewhere or find each other intresting

Illumi is the ONLY strong person Hisoka meets that he dose not attempt to fight, Hisoka love fighting strong people but dose not even attack this high level assassin this is because he dose not want Illumi to get hurt

Illumi is a loner, he dislikes "friends" and "teammates" and tries not to have emotion yet he allows the flamboyant Hisoka to hang around him, the reason is obvious by now.....

Yep there one of the more substanicated pairings in HxH..... but who is seme????
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Light Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:23 am

I wasn't talking about the anime I was sayin that they are a couple of queers.
Light
Light

http://custom-robo.forum-motion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:34 am

^__^
(A_A)#

BAAAAAAAD answer ((Just explained the pairings fan service in detail a post ago))

ever notice that no mater how tolerant you say you are you come off as ignorant and hate filled when you say queer? its like a rule of thumb.....

Under normal circumstances I would give you my "dont be a F###ing bigut" speach

my famious "dont be a F###ing Bigut" speach
Spoiler:

but I wont because I think you did not mean to come off like that
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Orphan_Smasher Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:50 am

ok, heres the reason hisoka likes gon not ilumi, 1. ilumi and hisoka teamed up because, if they fought each other, itd be a pain in the rear end, no pun intended. they are of about equal strength. 2. ilumi wasnt searching for kilua, he needed a hunters liscense to do his most recent assassination job. AND MIGHT I PRESENT TO THE COURT THIS PIECE OF EVIDENCE HENCEFORTH KNOWN AS B!

Spoiler:
Orphan_Smasher
Orphan_Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:01 am

Again-My nen abilities.(though I'm asking about it, not sure what it'll be though) Objection
Again-My nen abilities.(though I'm asking about it, not sure what it'll be though) Phoenix_wright_news

Hisoka has CONSTANTLY said that he likes to fight strong people and is allways very unhapy when he finds that he is stronger thean his opponents! you yourself said that Illumi is as strong as Hisoka but you said Hisoka did not fight him because it would be a pain yet Hisoka has willingly lost an arm in a fight and been amused by it! he LOVES fighting allmost as much as Illumi

That panel is to illistrait the fact that Hisoka is a sadist.... nothing more
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Orphan_Smasher Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:06 am

Again-My nen abilities.(though I'm asking about it, not sure what it'll be though) Objection

I OBJECT YOUR OBJECTION WITH WEEGEE!!

TRUE that hisoka loves fighting people, HOWEVER, though i said he didnt cause itd be a pain, i take that back, it was because it was beneficial to be on the same team. They both wanted hunters licenses and figured itd just be easier to team up so they wouldnt have any problems rather than fighting each other and possibly not getting the license, secondly, who said it wasnt ilumi that didnt propose the allegiance? hisoka IS quite fickle
Orphan_Smasher
Orphan_Smasher

Back to top Go down

Again-My nen abilities.(though I'm asking about it, not sure what it'll be though) Empty my nen abilites

Post  PorcupineMan Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:13 am

I will have to do this won't I??

ADMIN TIME STOP!!!!

You cannot say that Hisoka likes Gon because of the shining crotch because he is a sadist and you can't say he likes Illumi because...

I SAID SO!!
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Location : It's classified I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:13 am

that did not object to a thing I said but introduce a new idea all together which is grounds for contempt!
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Again-My nen abilities.(though I'm asking about it, not sure what it'll be though) Empty my nen abilites

Post  PorcupineMan Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:20 am

Do i need to tell you something?
If you have a weapon, you can do whatever you want. Franzika beats the crud out of the judge, the defense, and the witness. She beats pheonix so bad he falls unconcious.

My weapon is the color YELLOW, oh yeah, you both are now the Green Lantern, OWNED!
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:29 am

I am not green!
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:35 am

No, but you are the green lantern. FEAR MY YELLOW!!
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:37 am

NO GO F### YOURSELF! YELLOW IS A RETATRED COLOR!!!

HISOKA X ILLUMI FOREVER!
Again-My nen abilities.(though I'm asking about it, not sure what it'll be though) Playma10
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:39 am

You only say that because the green lantern is weak to yellow

I like Kidd x Chrona better then Illumi X Hisoka.
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:43 am

RAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!1!1!

CAPS LOCK = FURRY!

sorry I got randomly p1ssed, that just sort of happans (^_^)"""""
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:46 am

My blood got pumpin cuz on youtube I saw some thrashin. I'm sorry bro.

But if you think your asymetrical slack jawwed ugly face is better then me and my semmetrical ninja skizzils I will kill you!

((OH NO! WHAT HAVE I WHAT HAVE I BECOME? DEATH THE STAR?))
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next