HxH RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Again-My nen abilities.(though I'm asking about it, not sure what it'll be though)

+2
Orphan_Smasher
Mr Lockin'
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Again-My nen abilities.(though I'm asking about it, not sure what it'll be though) - Page 3 Empty Re: Again-My nen abilities.(though I'm asking about it, not sure what it'll be though)

Post  Admin-sama Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:39 pm

well its not a question of who you WANT to voice over its a question of who is closer to your normal voice
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

http://theonepiecerp.forum-motion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Again-My nen abilities.(though I'm asking about it, not sure what it'll be though) - Page 3 Empty my nen abilites

Post  PorcupineMan Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:41 pm

Oh, I have many different voices. I've done a bunch of them, I just would need to know what to talk like. I can talk like a nerd, or a redneck, or sometimes, bush. I can do deep, scratchy, so I just need to know what to do.

What does Kid sound like in the english anime?
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Location : It's classified I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you

Back to top Go down

Again-My nen abilities.(though I'm asking about it, not sure what it'll be though) - Page 3 Empty Re: Again-My nen abilities.(though I'm asking about it, not sure what it'll be though)

Post  Admin-sama Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:42 pm

there IS no english version yet, but funamation dose own it
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Again-My nen abilities.(though I'm asking about it, not sure what it'll be though) - Page 3 Empty my nen abilites

Post  PorcupineMan Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:44 pm

Hopefully they don't do the unforgivable, break off from plot like the anime in japan did. Hopefully when it gets to that part they will change it up.

Did you know there is a soul eater wii game in japan? It looks awesome.
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Orphan_Smasher Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:30 pm

ok... you said deep? go for Cid-gun, zombie man... if that dont float your boat, the lycanthrope or HELL! do mosquito. try to match your voice to the character, if you have a deep vibrant voice, go for someone who somewhat big and bulky, i say mosquito cause he may be chibi, but he doesnt gotsta be. mosquito would be a bit more... suave though id think...

and SOMEONE needs to do excalibur... hehehe... BAKAMEH
Orphan_Smasher
Orphan_Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:33 pm

I think Cid would be great for me. I think I should do my Rod from Avenue q voice if I did Death the Kidd, I just think that would be funny. And a voice for free? How bout elvis.
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Lockin' Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:52 pm

I might do a few abrigded series with my brother.
In this order(possibly)
FMA
Legend of Twilight
(possibly)MAR
(possibly)Haruhi
Mr Lockin'
Mr Lockin'

Location : Playing with Cards that have Godly Powers...Why'd you ask?

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:46 am

I hav eknown about monotone princess since it came out
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Lockin' Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:17 am

Anyways...I might do pokemon advance for my brother, who's a big pokemon fan. Everyone does the first season or D/P, never advance.
Inpomeon, I'm voicing Brock and May. Going to call this Pokemon Advanced Abrigded.
In Legend of Twilight, I'm voicing shugo, rena, mereille, ouka, reki and kamui(though we just call her mrs. hitlerski). I'm going to call this one .hack//Twilight Abrigding.
In FMA, I'm voicing Ed, Winry, Scieska, Scar, Lust, Envy, Gluttony, Rose, Shou, Nina, and various extras. I'm going to call this one Full Mental Alchemist.
Mr Lockin'
Mr Lockin'

Location : Playing with Cards that have Godly Powers...Why'd you ask?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3