HxH RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunday Five, Climbing the tower

5 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Sunday Five, Climbing the tower - Page 5 Empty Re: Sunday Five, Climbing the tower

Post  Fwink Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:28 pm

((their love surpasses romantic love. Its a sibling love, a very strong one.))

Yaros smiled, now the fights might actually get a bit interesting. Soray noticed that the kids were promoted too. i wonder why they are moving up so far, the procotrs must have noticed something I didn't.
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Sunday Five, Climbing the tower - Page 5 Empty Re: Sunday Five, Climbing the tower

Post  Admin-sama Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:34 am

at level fifty five there were noticeably fewer competitors, but certainly stronger ones, simple tactics may no longer work. Now it seemed the matches were one on one with an audience, most had to wait their turn in the stands so things move much slower, it seemed things were just in alphabetical order for now.
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

http://theonepiecerp.forum-motion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:15 pm

"ugh, we're last." Yaros grumbled when he found out the order was alphabetical, putting their last name, Wendun, at the end. "well it will give us a chance to watch out future competition." Soray replied optimistically.
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  Orphan_Smasher Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:30 am

"Pfft... alphabetical... what are they tryin to pull? Though iguess it makes sense, you cant exactly put people against others of equal strength here, since... heh... nobody is as strong as me or Mea, and prolly not even as strong as Yaros or Soray for that matter..." Ken said to himself... looking over the match order. "Hmmm... wonder who this is?"

((dunno who y9ou want me fighting admin-sama so ill leave it at this for now))
Orphan_Smasher
Orphan_Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:17 am

((Summers, Fuuga, Sanders, Kenpachi, Wendun, Wendun, Kuchiha.... I'm to lazy to put that in alphabetical order..... but I think Yoros and Soray would have to fight one another..... unless there is another combatant named Wendun... the rest of you can choose to fight NPCS or someone near you alfabetically but the no weapons rule is still active till floor 100 right?))
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  sakuras-full-of-cats Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:01 am

((( I think it was floor 200. I was watching a bit of it the other day and when they got to the 200 hundreth floor the creepy worker lady who they thought was attacking them had said something like "Now you can use whatever weapon you want" Idk maybe not. So does anyone want to fight my character -not that you'll get much of a fight but you kno >.>- or should I just start up another generic NPC.)))))
sakuras-full-of-cats
sakuras-full-of-cats

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:26 am

((i thought i'd eventually fight myself. owell, it wont be an exciting fight im sorry.

Fuuga,
Kenpachi

Kuchiha,
Sanders

Summers,
Wendun,
Wendun,

We have an odd number, so we need to introduce an NPC somewhere.
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  sakuras-full-of-cats Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:50 am

((( not it! Though I have no idea who kuchika is >.> Can I get a first name?)))
sakuras-full-of-cats
sakuras-full-of-cats

Back to top Go down

Post  Orphan_Smasher Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:12 am

((whos fuuga?))
Orphan_Smasher
Orphan_Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post  sakuras-full-of-cats Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:02 pm

((Fuuga is Akeno. Oh and I geuss I'm fighting naked Lady!!! WOOT!! ^o^)))
sakuras-full-of-cats
sakuras-full-of-cats

Back to top Go down

Post  Orphan_Smasher Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:12 am

((omg i just thought of something awesome i can use for gluttony... how did i not think of it before...))

"Hmm... Akeno Fuuga eh..." Ken said to himself "I'll end this quickly, from what i could tell, he may be one of the strongest ones of that group..." Ken walked back into the changing room, debating on whether he would actually use wrath, or gluttony for the match, since he hadnt use either in 24 hours, he could go for the one he would need most in a sticky situation.
Orphan_Smasher
Orphan_Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:25 am

Akeno, having not used nen and weapons still being illegal till the 200th floor ((Sakura was right I checked in the manga)) had no furthure preparations to make, he was fully rested from his last match and he had yet to sustain any injury. He walked out on to the arena, it was bigger than the mats from before, and it had walls a ninja uses all of his suroudnings in a fight..... given that he was with out weapons the ways he could use the walls were limited. He looked around, his opponent was not there yet.... the floor was harder than before.... posubly concreat and the room was much brighter, lamps from overhead shined in all directions, Akeno had not yet planed to be outclassed so early but he hoped that wouldent be a problem
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Orphan_Smasher Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:52 am

((crap sorry, i thought i had posted... i think i lost it when my power dropped the other night... also, weapons arent allowed till the 200th floor, but as for nen, its not not allowed, its just that most people dont know about nen before the 200th floor.))

Ken stepped out onto the floor he would be combating Akeno on, sizing his opponent up, and smirking under his mask, the edge of his mouth curving upwards slightly. Ken immediately began trash talking Ken, "C'mon boy... just stand still and ill end it quickly, you wont even feel any pain, i PROMISE." Ken knew that Akeno would do no such thing, but just wanted to rile him up and make him tense and angry before the fight started. The buzzer sounded, starting the confrontation of the two. Ken lunged forward, slightly to Akeno's Right, with his left hand pulled back, actually hoping his opponent would try to dodge the attack.
Orphan_Smasher
Orphan_Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:53 am

A forward attack? what dose he take me for? Akeno drew his free left hand forward and drove it to the underside of Kai's drawn wrist turning it to use the momentum of Kai's movements to push his body, which was already in the air, forward and away from him with surprising force, this unfortunately took away his ability to counter attack as Kai was out of range after the first movement "the circular motion of An-kei can stop an attack, so unless you can do something else other than attacking I dont see me dieing today"
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5