HxH RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunday Five, Climbing the tower

5 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Sunday Five, Climbing the tower - Page 3 Empty Re: Sunday Five, Climbing the tower

Post  sakuras-full-of-cats Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:13 am

"Oh yeah, yeah! The guy just gave up! I didn't even move!" She said as if it was unimportant. "Of course I know you did good April! You're so stro~~ng." Greta was hopping up and down her big eyes full of excitement. "Where do we go next, where do we go next!? Is there a kitchen anywhere nearby? I could really do for some kind of pi~~e right about now!" She was talking to quickly for any of her questions to gets responses.
sakuras-full-of-cats
sakuras-full-of-cats

Back to top Go down

Sunday Five, Climbing the tower - Page 3 Empty Sunday Five, Climbing the tower

Post  PorcupineMan Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:29 am

"fancy food? we don't get to celebrate until the end of the day," April was happy, she too was jumping up in down like a kangaroo with a twitch. (I JUST MADE A NEW ANALOGY!)
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Location : It's classified I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you

Back to top Go down

Sunday Five, Climbing the tower - Page 3 Empty Re: Sunday Five, Climbing the tower

Post  Admin-sama Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:46 am

Akeno was faced with a seasond looking amn in his thirtyies, he was in rediculsuly good shape "your a new face" he said enthusiasicaly Akneo bowed "indeed I am" the man returned his bow, they were both clasicaly trained, anyone could see that, the man and Akeno faced eachother for a moment adtopting their stances, each waiting to see what the other would do when at last the man dashed farward with a kick that most did not see right away, the famious shao lyn "no shado kick" to be sepecific, Akeno simply side steped this and, with his left hand pushed the already moving ankle with three of his fingers sending the man to the ground and off balance, the man knew how best to recover from a fall however and stiched on to his hand to follow through with a sweeping kick with the other leg, Akeno stped over this and once again pushed the already moving ankle with huios foot in the same direction as it was mocing senidng it coliding to the ground, now an opening existed, which Akeno took landing a downward punch conecting at the stomach, when the man did not get up he took a step back and bowed again he had been the only one of their three to win by K.O. he walked over to them "that was easy! the ol-" he stoped himself "that man faught very well" he said reminding himself not to brag
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

http://theonepiecerp.forum-motion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:49 am

((that, my good sir, would be a SIMILE not an analogy, to be an analogy, you would say, "she too jumpe dup and down, just as a kangaroo jumps up and down." Analogies are specific in their comparison.))
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:02 am

Mea's fight was already over when everyone got to looking. She tossed her hair a few times as her opponent was long since carried away from the mat, a bloodstain pooled on one courner of it as she walked over to the brother and sister "Kai and I are permitted to start on higher floors because we are verttans of the tower, Im only down here to.... babysit for him" she explained "you both did well enugh I suppose, it wont get much harder for a while now"
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  sakuras-full-of-cats Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:18 am

Fwink wrote:((that, my good sir, would be a SIMILE not an analogy, to be an analogy, you would say, "she too jumpe dup and down, just as a kangaroo jumps up and down." Analogies are specific in their comparison.))

(((OMG I KNOW, I KNOW!! Because similies use the words 'like' or 'as'!! That's one of the only things I ever remember from language arts!!)))))

"You did it quickly too Akeno!! Soooo um..." Greta scanned the arena trying to figure out what to do. Then she saw Naked Lady looking triumphent. Greta watched as she left the room. Trying to seem smart she began to talk. "I know exactly where to go!" She ran to fallow Naked Lady before she lost track of her.
sakuras-full-of-cats
sakuras-full-of-cats

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:19 am

"Ok Yaros said flatly. "Aww so we have to work our way up while you skip it all! no fair!" Soray exclaimed, obviously not happy with the fact that she would be fighting weaklings for the rest of the day.
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:21 am

she bent down to Greta's level opon seeing her "oh hay there sweatie <3 looks like you won huh?"

Akeno was sort of confused "um..... dose she know we just advance to the next floor?" he asked out of earshot
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Orphan_Smasher Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:22 am

((sorry i havent been keeping up, wierd hours at work, can someone fill me in? ill do something generic so it can be done into something else))

Kai walked slowly into the locker room, and sat down on the floor, his back to the corner, "Pfft... cant stand being in the same room as all of these weaklings... wonder where Mae is... and where the h--l did Soray and Yaros run off to? just when i was gettin to know em too... what? well of COURSE i know their here... where else would they be... ??? Shut up... one of these days im gunna kill you..." Kai was talking to himself loudly, everyone in he room had heard what he had said as well.
Orphan_Smasher
Orphan_Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post  sakuras-full-of-cats Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:26 am

Greta laughed at what the naked Lady said. "Don't be silly my names not Sweetie! It's Greta! What's your name Naked Lady?" With her trademark smile she was looking up at the Naked Lady like she said nothing abnormal.
sakuras-full-of-cats
sakuras-full-of-cats

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:29 am

Mea was a little embarised "............. baby ............. I'm not nakid its a body suit, but Greta how can I help ya" she said trying to maintain a positive attitude
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Orphan_Smasher Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:30 am

((hey admin-sama, what should i do? you said im up on a higher floor right? should i just make my guy wait in a room or something? and be like a boss fight for the wee ones? cause i dont really know whats going on and i need to go to bed... sorry im dumpin this on ya))
Orphan_Smasher
Orphan_Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post  sakuras-full-of-cats Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:35 am

"Where am I sapose to go? And you were naked earlier. And you never answered the question." Greta felt a little annoyed that she didn't answer the question because Greta was still referring to her in her mind as Naked Lady. Her smile had faded but her eyes pulled yours away from that. Or at least that's what her mom always told her.
sakuras-full-of-cats
sakuras-full-of-cats

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:37 am

this girl is making me sound like some sort of pervert! "that was a locker room, and anyway you need to go to the next floor and wait in the brakroom, your freinds already have the right idea" she said pointing to them
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  sakuras-full-of-cats Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:39 am

Greta sighed in what could be annoyance but with her soft voice you couldn't really tell. "Oh! So that's why the towers so big we keep going up each time! Neat! Thanks Naked Lady!" Greta shouted the last part behind her while running to the elevater.
sakuras-full-of-cats
sakuras-full-of-cats

Back to top Go down

Post  Orphan_Smasher Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:54 am

A large man walked up to Kai, and place his hand on the front collar of his shirt, lifting kai into the air, who was still talking to himself. "THE H--L YOU THINK YOU ARE TALKIN LIKE THAT! ILL FREAKIN KILL YOU RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW!" Kai had wrapped one of his strings around the mans wrists, and as he was about to take his hands, a proctor walked in the room, and stopped the arguement by announcing Kai's opponent. it was none other than the large man who had been holding him up by the collar. "HEH! LUCKY ME! IM GUNNA SQUASH YOU LIKE A BUG!" The man shouted angrily, spitting gobs of spit onto Kai's face. The two walked out to the small platform and hopped up, and as soon as the match had begun, it was over... Kai moved forward slowly, walking with his hands in his pockets. the Large man lunged at him, his fist pulled back ready to punch, as he threw the punch, Kai thrust his head forward, headbuttin the mans hand. There was a loud bang as the impact from the 2 occured, and a equally loud crunching noise, followed by screaming. Kai looked up, the blood covering his face caused by the mans knuckles pierces his own skin after his hand had shattered., "What, that all you got after all of that boasting? at least let me play a little" Kai then took his hands out of his pocket, and quickly maneuvered to the side of the large man who was still wailing in pain. Kai lifted his leg up above the now crouching and much lower head of his opponents, and brought his foot down with enough force to crack the arena floor slightly on impact. the man had stopped moving, but Kai continued to stomp on the back of the mans head, which was now more of a mushy red paste than anything. "S-STOP! THATS ENOUGH!" the referee yelled. Kai stopped, and slowly walked off the stage, passing by Mea who had been talking to a small girl "What are you doing?"

((note, all of this is possible with slight application of nen, weapons arent allowed before the 200th floor, nobody said crap about nen =P also, im guessing what i did was ok, correct me if im wrong, everyone has to do the first floor at least once. even if they are veterans, if they havent been there in a while.))

Last edited by Orphan_Smasher on Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Orphan_Smasher
Orphan_Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post  sakuras-full-of-cats Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:59 am

(((I had alraedy quit talking to her and ran to the elevater.)))
sakuras-full-of-cats
sakuras-full-of-cats

Back to top Go down

Post  Orphan_Smasher Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:02 pm

((edited and fixed, sorry about that))
Orphan_Smasher
Orphan_Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post  sakuras-full-of-cats Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:10 pm

((Yeah I'm pretty sure veterans have to at least do the first floor then they get boosted to like 150 though)))
sakuras-full-of-cats
sakuras-full-of-cats

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:49 am

"oh I thought you were on another floor, that girl wanted directions, I saw no harm in telling her where the elevators were" she said stading up
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:12 am

((fine fine i'll edit))
Yaros and Soray advanced to the second floor and waited for their assignments. They were each bored and saw little point in fighting these weaklings.

Last edited by Fwink on Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:14 am

((dude I dont think anyone but you wanted to do such a time skip))
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:37 am

((well they can continue on at their own pace, i figured we wouldnt fight until this floor anyways, and i seriously had nothing to do... ill edit if its needed))
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:35 am

((HELLO!??!?!))
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Sunday Five, Climbing the tower - Page 3 Empty Sunday Five, Climbing the tower

Post  PorcupineMan Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:37 am

((It'd be prefered if you edited Fwink))
April was just bored, and the others left her behind.
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Location : It's classified I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next