HxH RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A treasure called Nen (Phantom Thief Kodai and his group's nen training thread)

3 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

A treasure called Nen (Phantom Thief Kodai and his group's nen training thread) - Page 7 Empty Re: A treasure called Nen (Phantom Thief Kodai and his group's nen training thread)

Post  Admin-sama Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:13 am

they ran over but weren't quick enough, he had falen in to the shadow quite quickly "you dont supose..."
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

http://theonepiecerp.forum-motion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

A treasure called Nen (Phantom Thief Kodai and his group's nen training thread) - Page 7 Empty A treasure called Nen

Post  PorcupineMan Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:15 am

While the inside of the shadow was cold, and their was an ominous feel, the place wasn't to terrible. The only real reason to fear it would be hypothermia, but that would take a while. KS lifted his hand up, and a hole tore open. He crawled out, and started gasping.
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Location : It's classified I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you

Back to top Go down

A treasure called Nen (Phantom Thief Kodai and his group's nen training thread) - Page 7 Empty Re: A treasure called Nen (Phantom Thief Kodai and his group's nen training thread)

Post  Admin-sama Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:18 am

he had climed out of the shadow nexrt to the small hole they had dug into the park's soft ground "azasing! you wernt in the ground at all, but the shadow... looks like you found your ability just fine!"
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

A treasure called Nen (Phantom Thief Kodai and his group's nen training thread) - Page 7 Empty A treasure called Nen

Post  PorcupineMan Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:19 am

Klepto Sam smiled, but then he threw up. He was feeling sick, because the atmosphere in the shadow was different. After Klepto Sam managed to get a breath he said, "Yup, I did."
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:25 am

((that's a LOT of conditions you have there, the right hand, the cold, the lack of choice weather or not to move in to the shadow AND the vomit causing atmosphere! you dont need that many....))

"are... you okay there?" asked their master K, figuring that he was made a decioson "okay, I beter try to keep up, I'll have to come up with an ability soon as well"
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:27 am

((The atmosphere is like old cheese, an aquired taste. Plus the more conditions there are makes it better, because it's not like I can shoot lasers from my eyes, if i can see the target. Plus he can move in the shadows, it just moves without the body,))
KS scooped up the vomit and put it into a bag. He smiled, wrote the words Ray's Lunch, and then said "Hey Flash Thief I found your lunch!"
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:34 am

(("Plus he can move in the shadows, it just moves without the body" I didn't understand that part))

K and the old man were talking about which ability would work for him "well, how do you fight normally?" "I throw knives so that they come back to me, and I use magnets in the knives to make it so no one catches them or bats them off course... keeping track of the magnets is a pain though... maybe I could switch them on remotely with nen..." "that sounds more like manipulation, your Transformation remember?" "oh right..... whats that again?" "it means you can change your aura so that it takes on the propertys of something else" "ah.... hmmmmm..."
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:38 am

((I meant it would be something like this O is the regular body and I is the shadow. O is there but I can pivot around like this OI, IO O or I
I O))
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:40 am

((that makes even less sense but I'm sure the actual ability wehn posted wil make more since ... just post in the mean time))
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:15 am

((hello?))
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:16 am

((I was gonna give Fwink a chance to post,))
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:17 am

((yeah okay but can I round out my convosation with myself and ability forming so he dosnet break up the order of events?))
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:24 am

((SURE!))
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:35 am

K had already set his mind on a result but needed to find a way to get there with his given nen type "properties of something else... can that be just anything?" "as far as I know yes" "then... maybe magnets? no wait that would be materialisation and manipulation.... wait I know! Magnetic fields!" he said unscrewing a few bolts from a bench and holding them in his palm of his hand "how would I do that?" the old man stroked his bushy beard "well I'd guess you would envision your aura becoming magnetic and constraint on giving it a magnetic poll or something like that...." K consentraited and consentraited and suddenly with a light jerking motion the bolts stood upright and very slowly began to gravitate upward "I DID IT!" he said closing his fist but accedentaly sening the bolts speeding in to a tree like bullets "... looks like contruling it will be difficult though" after a few hours of practice K finaly got the balance of polls corect and was moving the bollts easly he grined "looks like I know what my ability is"
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:37 am

They hadn't noticed it but Dos had dissapeared. He appeared right behind K by jumping out of his shadow, and then he puked.
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:42 am

"h-how long have you been ion there?" K asked more distrubed than suprised
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:48 am

((Because you didn't try to dodge my attack landed!))
The vomit splashed onto K and then Ks fell to the ground again. "ten minutes,"
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:51 am

"thats ten times the time you were in a shadow before! and its oly your second try your really coming allong!" the old man was amaised at how quickly they had leaned there abilitys and how close they were to mastering them
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:54 am

"Thanks mist... BLEARGH!!!" Dos said while throwing up some more. Dos decided to jump into K's shadow one more time, because he needed to adjust to the air.
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:20 am

K hadnt seen him in a while "say whats Klepto up to anyway?"
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:26 am

Minutes passed by. No one knew where Ks was until a timer rang out. Then Dos jumped out of K's shadow and yelled, "surp... BLEAGH!" He vomited again. ((By the end of this thread he will stop vomiting))
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:45 am

Admin-sama wrote:K hadnt seen him in a while "say whats Klepto up to anyway?"

((any day now fwink))
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:20 am

((sorry finals next week and soccer and stuf keeping me busy, o and kaiser, could you stop using Ks cuz i keep thinking your saying K which is admins char))

Ray was watching his partners progress in their abilities. i have to figure out a way to use mine. DOS can go into shadows, making him the best infiltrator, and K can move his items around and shoot them, making him the best fighter. i need to be the best stealer, and best at getting in places without the help of shadows... Ray took some items out of his pockets: lock picks, his knives, some golf balls, some cash he stole, a phone he stole, a wallet he stole with a small chain attached, a few stolen keys, and other odds and ends. He started focusing his nen into the objects to move them around. He could open the knives, but that wouldn't do much good, the lock picks were just as easy to move with his hands as with his nen, changing the course of the golf balls was hard and lacked accuracy, then he got to the chain on the wallet. The wallet offered no help, but the chain was intriguing. He could move it into small spaces and go around things. this is it, this will allow me to reach the unreachable, enter places even DOS cant go. He imbuned the chain with his nen, moving it around, wrapping it around his fingers and probing his pockets, yes this will help me steal. He walked up behind DOS and wrapped the chain around his neck "what happens with someone tries to follow you in?
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:23 am

((I could still be the best fighter, it's about how you use your ability not what it is.))
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:29 am

((i meant hes the strongest, as in more killing power, your is good for assassination. so are you going to answer Ray's question? can he follow you into the shadow?))
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next