HxH RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A treasure called Nen (Phantom Thief Kodai and his group's nen training thread)

3 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

A treasure called Nen (Phantom Thief Kodai and his group's nen training thread) - Page 8 Empty A treasure called Nen

Post  PorcupineMan Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:33 am

"I think that the part the touched me, like the hand, might be torn off." Klepto said, ((That's just his idea, and shadow jumping helps because of dodging,))
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Location : It's classified I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you

Back to top Go down

A treasure called Nen (Phantom Thief Kodai and his group's nen training thread) - Page 8 Empty Re: A treasure called Nen (Phantom Thief Kodai and his group's nen training thread)

Post  Fwink Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:35 am

((i wasnt referring to dodging either, just attack))

"well what about your clothes then? why arnt they torn off?" ((clothes under the suit))
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

A treasure called Nen (Phantom Thief Kodai and his group's nen training thread) - Page 8 Empty A treasure called Nen

Post  PorcupineMan Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:39 am

"I need an adult!!!" Klepto yelled.
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

A treasure called Nen (Phantom Thief Kodai and his group's nen training thread) - Page 8 Empty Re: A treasure called Nen (Phantom Thief Kodai and his group's nen training thread)

Post  Fwink Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:40 am

"an adult? we are adults..."
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:41 am

((Dos isn't an that question would seem wrong to a little kid.))
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:42 am

((YOU CAN'T HAVE TELEKINISIS!!!!))

"I'm afraid I dont get your ability" K said frankly "are you just moving the chain, because I can do that, dont tell me you can move ANYTHING the old man said that was imposible"
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

http://theonepiecerp.forum-motion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:49 am

((i just moved the chain, thats manipulation right? and the other things were simple mechanics like opening a knife of slightly changing the course of a golf ball))

"im just moving the chain... and i doubt you could make it snake around, you can only make it fly in one direction or the other"
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:53 am

((again fwink YOU CAN'T HAVE TELEKINISIS!!!! look in to the other manipulation useres in the siries given in the wikipedia nen artical for an explaniationb but NO TELEKENISIS d@mn it get it through you head))

"what are you talking about?" said K miminking what he was doing "all I have to do is get the balace of polls just right and I can make things move more slowly"
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:57 am

((a guy moves smoke, a person mold faces, a person controls humans with an antenna, i control a chain... i dont see the problem?))
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:58 am

((besides i havent finished my technique yet, im just experimenting))
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:58 am

just a small pcket chain... thats ALL???? well if your alright with an ability like that))
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:06 am

((no its going to be a long necklace with a grasper at the end, and its for stealing, not combat, thats going to be a condition. im making something else for combat. the small chain right now is just how he came up with it cuz he cant conjusre up a necklace, he has to get one first))

"Hey guys i got an idea, sit tight for an hour." Ray ran off to find a jewelry store.

((im going to write up a sheet for my ability, so il be back in a littel bit))
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:11 am

((so something like "chain snake" where you not only manipulate it but give it a consciousness like your own and senses so it can steal?))
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:31 am

((yeah it has En at the end with the claw, so i can sense the object i want to steal, iit can fit under a door and go 20 feet and stuff like that. its almost exclusively for stealing, Ray hasnt thought of a combat technique for manipulation))
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:47 am

((oh I cant do that Wink))

K had no real Idea what Ray was plaining and he had no idea what the actual result would be and how wrong he had been
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:06 am

Ray found a jewelry store. He browsed the merchandise, eventually finding a few necklaces he liked. They had a lightning bolt pendant on the end and this gave him an idea. He removed on of his golf balls from his bag and opened a knife in his other hand. He threw the golf ball across the store, breaking the display of a valuable ring. The clerks rushed over to see what happened, at which time he used the knife to pry the glass of the display for the necklaces he wanted. He pocketed the necklaces and replaced the glass. With close observation, one could tell the glass had been tampered with, but a casual glance wouldn't reveal anything out of the ordinary. He quickly rushed from the store with a gleam in his eye "It feels good to steal again" he whispered to himself as he made his way back to the homeless district.
When he got there he took out the necklaces. He clipped one one onto the other until he had a chain. He then removed the lightning bolts and attacked them all to the clip at the end. He then attached the contraption to the wallet chain that was now around his neck. He fed his Nen into the necklaces and made the lightning bolts form the shape of a claw. he opened and closed the claw a few times. "Perfect!" he said. then he walked over to K "Watch this!" he moved the chain around the tree and picked up a rock off the ground. "Brilliant huh!"

Last edited by Fwink on Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:10 am

((goji???))

K was very intersted but wasnt the kind of person to be blown away even if something was in fact mind blowing "amazing work!"
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:18 am

((dang i meant K, kinda hard to get the names straight when im in both RP's with you))
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:22 am

"Isn't it? and i can even steal things i can see" Ray threw a cloth over the rock and turned around. he then used the chain to lift the cloth and go under it, grasping the rock and bringing it back to him. "Now try to take the rock from the claw."
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:28 am

K wast sure if he was going to use his nen or not but eventualy just kicked the thing
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:32 am

"Y'd you kick it? your supposed to take it...like with your hand..."
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:34 am

As the rock fell K dived farward and grabed the rock "I did"
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:50 am

((it didnt come out))
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:59 am

((fine why dont you just play the scene you wante dbecause I have no idea what to do))
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:13 am

K tried to grab the rock but couldn't remove it from the claws "those are pretty strong claws" he said grunting. "hehehe" Ray laughed "you'll never be able to get that out no matter how strong you are."
Fwink
Fwink

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next