HxH RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunday Five, April Showers bring May Flowers

3 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Sunday Five, April Showers bring May Flowers - Page 4 Empty Re: Sunday Five, April Showers bring May Flowers

Post  Admin-sama Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:59 am

Akeno walked in drinking from a water goard "hay isnt that my-" he began
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

http://theonepiecerp.forum-motion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Sunday Five, April Showers bring May Flowers - Page 4 Empty Sunday Five, April Showers bring May Flowers

Post  PorcupineMan Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:01 am

"Your what?" April asked, she thought he was planning on betraying her, as she could not read at all.
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Location : It's classified I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you

Back to top Go down

Sunday Five, April Showers bring May Flowers - Page 4 Empty Re: Sunday Five, April Showers bring May Flowers

Post  Admin-sama Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:03 am

"its a.. heh a silly list I keep, to remind me about what Im working to do, wierd how you have it..." he thought she stole it
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Sunday Five, April Showers bring May Flowers - Page 4 Empty Sunday Five, April Showers bring May Flowers

Post  PorcupineMan Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:05 am

"I swept it up on the floor." She was confused, she couldn't really question him as she couldn't tell what the list said but then asked, "is that really what is says?"
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:07 am

He wnet through what was on it in his head "yeah the tournment and nen was in there..... some other stuff to why?"
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:09 am

"Your handwriting is really, really messy. I couldn't read it at all." April responded quickly, trying to hide the fact she couldn't read, she was very embarrased about that as well.
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:14 am

Caligraphy had been part of the Boshibo style of warriors training.... "really?" he examined it, perhaps she could not read the font he had used "well it is sort of fancy I guess"
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:15 am

"Fancy? It looks like a pig wrote it!" she said excitedly, trying to lie as much as she could, hoping he wouldn't get it.
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:18 am

"I traind in caligraphy for three years" he said a little put off "Being a Ninja has a large amount of paperwork you know, good handwrighting is REQUIRED! the only way that would look like you say is if you cant read *insert name of country here* or have vission problems"
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:23 am

"are you calling me an idiot?" she was offended, but actually she just didn't want to reveal her secret. She felt like others would mock her if they knew about her flaw.
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:27 am

"well..... um...." he didnt WANT to call her an ideot but he DID have very good handwrighting, he felt like she was rather sad more than angry "youre NOT an ideot, not at all, my mast once said that even if I lived forever someone like me woundlet learn how to live, you seem to already know that, but I dont think you can read"
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:28 am

April was embarrassed, and ran away in a fit of mixed emotions. She was afraid he would mock her, but instead he was understanding which made it worse. She left to a more private area, where she was sobbing. She had a soft spot for this, which was rather odd seeing as she is normally a very strong person.
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:38 am

He didnt quite know what to do, having vowed to give up lust in addition to money he didnt really know how to deal with women, would she WANT him to go over there, would she be mad either way, did she even blame him for anything? he sat there sort of confused
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:41 am

She stayed there, doing the same thing for a long time. She obviously couldn't read, but it might have been confusing why it was such a huge deal.
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  sakuras-full-of-cats Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:24 am

Greta slowly sat up. She couldn't open her eyes all the way because of how bright it was. She had heard a little but of an argument that had woken her up. She looked around to see that April wasn't in the room and Akeno looking very confused.

She rubbed her eyes adn squinted at him. "Where's Miss April?" Greta had toko to calling her this out of habit. Her mother always told her not to call people by just their first names unless she knew them really well. And even though April was letting her hide out here they deffinitly weren't friends. Well Greta didn't think so anyway.
sakuras-full-of-cats
sakuras-full-of-cats

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:30 am

he handed her his goals sheet "this is legable right?" it was actualy writen VERY well, almost as if typed
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  sakuras-full-of-cats Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:35 am

Greta took the sheet of paper and read through it. Then her eyes widened a little bit. "You don't have to help me you know! I don't want to be a bother," she exclaimed totaly forgeting about his original question.
sakuras-full-of-cats
sakuras-full-of-cats

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:43 am

He had forgoten that that was writen there, he to was embasirsed "oh it's no bother..." he began then remebered the question "but it IS legable right? You see April said it was immposible to read and then I said, well I wasnt trying to say she couldent read but it came out that way and uh... well you can see that she's not here..." maybe Greta would understand
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  sakuras-full-of-cats Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:57 am

Greta looked up from the paper to him about 3 times before speaking again. "Mom always said: 'When someone insults you they're trying to cover their own flaws'," Greta said thoughtfuly. then she looked back up at him and continued. "I mean I don't think your handwriting is so bad she had to run away from it." Then she smiled and sat down rubbing her eyes of any remaining sleep.

"Oh, and one more thing," she said looking u[p at him. "What's nen?"
sakuras-full-of-cats
sakuras-full-of-cats

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:06 am

he sort of wanted to make April calm down, or at least stop crying but he decided that if he had been waiting that long to come over she must have assumed he never would have anyway "well *Ahem* nen is a word which describes the natural enargy contained in all living things, most of the Ninja I was raised by could use it but I was not far enugh along in my traning to learn it when my people were whiped out, I dont know all that much about it but I have been able to learn that most 'hunters' use it what ever those are, those who use nen are much stronger than normal humans and often gain some sort of super human ability from it! Thats one of the reasons I train so hard, because I want to be able to use nen"
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  sakuras-full-of-cats Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:14 am

Greta loked up in thought. "Do you think, maybe, I cuold learn nen?" Her big eyes looked straight into his.
sakuras-full-of-cats
sakuras-full-of-cats

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:16 am

he had heard it was dangerious and was a little worried about her geting hurt, she had been ver nice to him thus far however so he wasnt going to crush what was clearly becoming her dream "well anyone is suppose to be able to use it" he began "Ive only trained so much because Ive thought it would help me with it"
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  sakuras-full-of-cats Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:25 am

"I wonder though where we would learn it? My friend is in the hunter exam right now i think. Maybe she'll know something about it when she passes." Greta smiled up at him and said: "Thank you for telling me about it. It deffinitly sounds intresting! When do you think April will come back? I want her to know about it too!" Now Greta looked excited and was bouncing a little.
sakuras-full-of-cats
sakuras-full-of-cats

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-sama Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:42 am

"well April and I were going to go to this Tournament I was already headed to to get stronger, nen might be there, you could come if you want but you might not want to do the dangerious part" he begand "but April is well.... off crying at the moment"
Admin-sama
Admin-sama

Back to top Go down

Post  sakuras-full-of-cats Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:44 am

"Then go say sorry to her. It might make her feel better. And don't mention anything about her not being able to read!" Greta yawned. "I think I'll cook some breakfast!" She shouted brightly. Greta gigled. "At least I think it's time for breakfast ^o^"
sakuras-full-of-cats
sakuras-full-of-cats

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next